Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the VIN yesterday, gave it away and placed order on hold. Fremont delivery. Somebody's getting a red LR with black interior and 19' wheels soon. You're welcome :)
Original order placed mid September. original EDD 11/03 - 12/03
I will do the same thing once I receive my VIN. My OD was mid-September as well. The potential for an EV tax credit is too valuable to forego! I ordered a blue LR with white interior and 18" wheels.

Just got my model Y (Nov 6th) I applied for financing and got approved for a model 3 (Nov 8th) with trade in credit. I got approved from the same bank by the way. I’m assuming because it does not show up on credit report yet. I want to apply for another model 3 for Turo. I wonder if I do will Tesla financing deny the loan after approving? Especially since I want to get the tax credit and take delivery in January. Reason I applied for financing was because I found a brand new one in inventory from another state but they said they wouldn’t ship it back to my state since it just left my state. So they released it.

Reactions: charlesNcharge