Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for those of you with VIN's how long before you received your paperwork. I received my VIN yesterday, I uploaded my insurance but haven't seen the paperwork or been asked for my down payment yet - delivery is in a 6 day window, 11/23 - 11/29 - THX
Have had my VIN since last Friday. Competed all financing arrangements and now have a delivery date as of yesterday with a date of 11/20. Still no paperwork but my management site says I will get it about 24 hours before pickup.

Have had my VIN since last Friday. Competed all financing arrangements and now have a delivery date as of yesterday with a date of 11/20. Still no paperwork but my management site says I will get it about 24 hours before pickup.
You will get a text where you pick delivery date and time. After that you will be able to click on review on the site 24 hours before that date. You sign all paperwork which will be in the car the day of pick up. They will quickly look it over and you leave. Took 1 minute after I checked out my car. But took me almost an hour reviewing my model y and testing out everything in the car.

Reactions: pb843
OD 10/13 NV delivery
M3LR Black/White Aero no FSD
EDD 11/26-12/24
Still no VIN

Anyone coming from same state have heard of any progress to their order? Also, I’ve been seeing that Tesla requires downpayment of 4.5k does that still apply? I did financing through Tesla and were able to get approved with no downpayment and the summary only shows the amount due to be mostly taxes. I want to know if that’s the final number to be paid so that I can prepare my budget.
Lease or finance? The site defaults to include a down but when I did my order at the showroom I asked about options. I was able to structure mine with zero down - so just paying drive off and first payment at delivery.

Lease or finance? The site defaults to include a down but when I did my order at the showroom I asked about options. I was able to structure mine with zero down - so just paying drive off and first payment at delivery.
Finance and I did my order online. I adjusted the monthly payment to maximum hence i was able to make it 0 down. That’s good to know that they also require the first monthly payment at delivery.

M3LR MSM/White/Aero/No FSD
OD 9/2 Central Illinois
(1st) EDD 10/18 - 11/17
(2nd) EDD 10/9 - 10/23
(3rd) EDD 11/3 - 12/1
(4th) EDD 10/26 - 11/20
(5th) EDD 10/28 - 11/10
(6th) EDD 11/8 - 12/6
(7th) EDD 11/16 - 11/30
(8th) EDD 11/21 - 11/25 I got my VIN and final EDD (I HOPE🔮)
OD to VIN was 67 days
OD to delivery will be about 80 days (12 weeks)
I'm picking up from Central Illinois too, OD 10/26. 80 days will put me on to January

Reactions: FoxSmp81
You will get a text where you pick delivery date and time. After that you will be able to click on review on the site 24 hours before that date. You sign all paperwork which will be in the car the day of pick up. They will quickly look it over and you leave. Took 1 minute after I checked out my car. But took me almost an hour reviewing my model y and testing out everything in the car.
Thanks. That was helpful. The text I got said plan 15 minutes for the appointment. I can't believe that is all the time it takes, especially after waiting months for that moment. .Seems anticlimactic LOL

Thanks. That was helpful. The text I got said plan 15 minutes for the appointment. I can't believe that is all the time it takes, especially after waiting months for that moment. .Seems anticlimactic LOL
Yup lol all they do is make sure you signed everything. They did not rush me or were even around when I was looking at the car. At my location in NJ Springfield, the cars were lined up by the side of the building. You look for your name that is written on a folder inside of the car. Inspect the outside of the car. Then accept delivery and you will be able to go inside and inspect inside then sign the papers and boom walk in or drop it off at the dropbox. You will get a text with instructions. Pretty simple. Good luck