Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Should have seen the look on my face when I was refreshing my account randomly and saw that there was an update to accept Vision agreement, then my eyes wandered over to see an actual VIN assigned.

What configuration did you order? I have a feeling yours will be updating very soon!
Love seeing the Cali movement! I’m just patiently waiting….. and waiting…… and waiting.. this can’t be good for a persons health.

Thanks! Should have seen the look on my face when I was refreshing my account randomly and saw that there was an update to accept Vision agreement, then my eyes wandered over to see an actual VIN assigned.

What configuration did you order? I have a feeling yours will be updating very soon!
Oh I bet! What’s your config?

I’m waiting on MSM, black interior & 18 inch wheels. I have the impression that MSM and/or the 18 inch wheels are bottle necks

Reactions: NQRDDS
Ordered Oct 5, Delivery Date was Nov25-sometime mid Dec. Got updated to Nov11-Nov25.
It is LR, Black paint, black interior, Aero wheels. Unfortunately haven't seen a VIN yet, tried to call my rep this morning but he's probably on holiday.
Not sure how it usually goes, is it normal to get your VIN before the delivery window? Or should I be expecting it to get pushed back?

Order update! Just got my VIN a few minutes ago :) Assuming the EDD window will start to get smaller on the second day in the window

OD: 9/21
EDD Currently: 11/12-11/22
Oh man you are keeping the hope alive here. Seems like they like to assign vins when the EDD is a 10 -14 day window.
Just got a new EDD 11/13-12/8 After being pushed back every two days of being in the window luckily this time the end date did not get pushed back.

Woke up to an updated EDD today. Here’s my data:

OD: 9/24/21

Initial EDD during order: December
EDD #1: 11/4 - 12/4
EDD #2: 11/23 - 12/7
EDD #3: 12/1 - 12/29 <- current EDD

No VIN, no plan to delay to 2022

Config: white/white/18”/no FSD

Disappointing after seeing others with October orders get their cars already, and seeing the EDD narrow and now expand. But I suppose the original EDD is turning out to be the correct one, so what can one do?

I definitely feel for those with August orders who haven’t gotten their VIN yet!

Seems the white interior and 18” wheels are slower arriving, maybe? And geography has significant effect we know. Well, the car will get here when it gets here! Maybe I ought to schedule a test drive to be sure I actually like the thing…