Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time Tesla owner here. Taking delivery on Nov. 24th! Excited but also anxious. Was hoping for some guidance.

Delivery to my house (currently scheduled) or switch to pick up at Tesla store? Pros/cons or each.

Chose financing for option. My bank has sent payment for 49k of total. I was due to pay the remaining amount but now it’s showing a negative amount due (-46k). I’m guessing the system thinks I made a payment and that my bank is still going to finance an additional 49k? Has this happened to anyone going through their own bank?

Model 3 Long Range
Red Paint
White Interior
18" Aero Wheels

Order Date: November 8, 2021
EDD: Dec 16 - Dec 31, 2021 (hasn't changed since I ordered)

What are people's thoughts? If I do take delivery in Dec 2021... is it a 2022 model? I guess it all depends on 2021 inventory... Can they make and then deliver a M3LR in that amount of time... ??

Just found my VIN today and its a 2022. Delivery is in 2 weeks Nov 26th to 30th. White and Black tho

Does anyone know if the 2022 M3LR is receiving any enhancements? Since the 2022 SR+ is getting the heated seats and heated steering wheels now, is there anything new that they're adding to the LR to separate it from the SR+ other than already existing differences?

OD: 10/25
EDD: 12/06-12/31
M3LR/White/White interior/ 18" / No FSD
No VIN yet

I don't think so as with the SR+ those features were there already just not activated like the speakers. Probably just trying to make the few K jump in price not look so bad. The long range already has everything the P has except for the fancy brakes and stuff. No one can confirm but 99.9% its even the exact same electric motors just down tuned. Hence the little boost you can buy for 3k CAD.

Alright friends, I officially picked up my car today :) the stress and mind games have ended for me. Hang in there! Totally worth the wait

Attachments

• 20211113_193216.jpg
    20211113_193216.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 20211113_193225.jpg
    20211113_193225.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 53
what is the verdict on the charging pad / usb c? saw a post on reddit through this thread and explained how because of the chip shortage, it won’t work
I wrote about it in the post above. It's all included and working properly! So I am not sure if they're randomly including it in vehicles when they have parts and leaving it out when needed to keep production of cars rolling. That could be a theory.

Reactions: Jo060 and geekxism
In in close to the same boat in NorCal.
OD:
9/13
EDD:
11/10 - 11/24 (posting this at 9:45pm on 11/10, haha)
I’m all realism I can’t take delivery until 12/1 anyway (we’ll be on a cruise 11/19 - 11/27)
Picked up my car this afternoon! VIN was assigned yesterday. Early this morning I received the email to schedule delivery. My options were Monday Tuesday or Wednesday, 2p, 4p or 6p. I called asking if I could possibly pick it up this weekend; an hour later they had a scheduled for today, Saturday afternoon.

You have all your USB-C ports?
Oy, yes, all ports in place and no panel gaps.

Two issues I’m keeping my eye on: charging pad is finicky (this is widely reported), my iPhone 13 mini only charges a third of the time it’s sitting on the pad. People are hypothesizing the coils are small or poor quality. Other issue, I’m hearing a slight whistling from the front driver window (I think) at freeway speeds.

M3LR White/white/19”
ODD 8/10, modified 8/17
Springfield, NJ
EDD 9/7-10/7 to 11/4-12/4
Narrowed on 11/8 to 11/20-11/26
Able to pick pickup date yesterday set for 11/22

Anyone tell me how long the process was at the dealer when they went to pick theirs up?

Picked up my car this afternoon! VIN was assigned yesterday. Early this morning I received the email to schedule delivery. My options were Monday Tuesday or Wednesday, 2p, 4p or 6p. I called asking if I could possibly pick it up this weekend; an hour later they had a scheduled for today, Saturday afternoon.
You were just able to call the dealer and say hey I’m bot scheduled for a few days can I pick it up early and they allowed it? That’s awesome lol, kinda surprised. Might have to try myself