Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After creeping on this site for couple days it seems like I’m the only one expecting delivery some time between Jan13- feb 10.
ordered LR on 11/4
white, black interior
aero no fsd
anyone else ordered this month expecting to get their car in December?
I ordered on 10/25. LR blue aero no fsd. I don’t have a vin. Delivery date on app shows December. I’m hoping I can delay until Jan in case tax credit is real.

YAHTZEE!!! Got my VIN yesterday! M3LRAWD.😁😁😁
Just got the insurance sent and confirmation of a rather large money transfer.
I'm in Texas, so we have to go through that charade.
So now, it's hurry up and wait for 25 Nov - 1 Dec.
Waiting pariently.jpg

Sigh...

Last edited:
Received mine as well, ordered yesterday...

M3LR MSM/Black, 18" / No FSD
OD: 11/16/21
EDD: 12/19-12/31
I ordered yesterday. Despite the website saying December deliver, (which is blatantly dishonest) my delivery is:

Model 3 LR midnight silver/black interior, no FSD (same as soap)
Houston area
OD: 11/15/21
EDD: 02/07-03/07. 😭 😭 😭
How can I get Soap’s date?

I can go to the site right now and it promises December deliver. That is stealership-level dishonesty.

Reactions: CarFan77
I ordered yesterday. Despite the website saying December deliver, (which is blatantly dishonest) my delivery is:

Houston area

I can go to the site right now and it promises December deliver. That is stealership-level dishonesty.
I really do hope and expect mine to push out to Jan.

Google Tesla live chat and click on the Google suggestion box “live chat”. Click menu and select model 3, and a chat icon will appear on the bottom right of your screen.
Well, that was a dead end. That chat is a bot. It asked me three times what was my issue, and the answer was to please call the local showroom. Same canned
answer 3 times to three versions of the problem. (Remember, I live in Texas where we can't buy a Tesla like normal people).
However, on the EV-CPO website, I selected a used Model S. Requested a call back. Within 20 minutes I had a call from a sales type.
When I finally threw cold water on him, 'splained my situation, he said he would "Message my Delivery Coordinator, who would get right back to me.
By George, 10 minutes later, "Victor" called me from Vegas, answered my questions, and I am now sitting looking out the window waiting for my
new car to appear.
It is really too bad there seemingly no way just to call a number and request a callback, if you can't get in touch with a living breathing being.

Houston area

Not apologizing for them at all, but I wonder if they base that delivery on a plain old dominecker run of the mill
white car, black interior, no frills, Chevy 210 like vehicle.
Different paint, options, etc, might mean waiting for a batch of similar cars, thus delaying delivery. I am no sure if
the assembly line is multithreaded.

Not apologizing for them at all, but I wonder if they base that delivery on a plain old dominecker run of the mill
white car, black interior, no frills, Chevy 210 like vehicle.
Different paint, options, etc, might mean waiting for a batch of similar cars, thus delaying delivery. I am no sure if
the assembly line is multithreaded.
A colleague of mine ordered the same specs as me except for wheels and he is getting his in December and mine is feb-march

Houston area

Give a few days. I went through the same thing - ordered Model 3LR on 10/30 and had an April delivery date, but when I went back to the website, it was still advertising a December delivery date. I thought it was a major bait-and-switch. But after a couple of days to a week or so, it updated again to December delivery. Download the phone app and check it every morning. It will move to December soon is my guess.