Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6149A201-EA62-4428-9F3E-CD7A4D58D257.jpeg
E0B0F819-57DF-4379-8685-5ACF2677E16F.jpeg

So this is new (to me anyway)… I’ve seen other posts how the Tesla app directs you to the desktop site to "manage your account."

Now, when I login to my account on my laptop, it directs me back to the app to complete all other pending tasks: insurance, review agreements, make final payment, etc.

Or has it always been this way?

Last edited:
View attachment 734701View attachment 734700

So this is new (to me anyway)… I’ve seen other posts how the Tesla app directs you to the desktop site to "manage your account."

Now, when I login to my account on my laptop, it directs me back to the app to complete all other pending tasks: insurance, review agreements, make final payment, etc.

This is new as of today. I just experienced the same.

Reactions: geekxism

Same here OD 10/26. Suddenly Tesla chooses to update its app. I also observed the first moment in my EDD: 12/6 to 12/20

Reactions: rfaquino

Yea I was pleasantly surprised. I also came straight here to make sure as well. Lol

Exciting Day Today!

This morning when I woke up to check the app was in for a surprise when I noticed no EDD was showing so I logged onto the site to see the Tesla Vision Agreement. I accept and submit but no VIN was to be found and after some research all points to having it at the same time as the Tesla Vision Agreement and to contact Tesla. After contacting them I got my VIN and was told it was shipping from California and an anticipated delivery date of 12/5 was set 😁

2022 Model 3 Long Range Black / Black
Order Date: 10/9
Estimated Delivery Date: 11/21 - 12/19
1st Estimated Delivery Date Change: 11/29 - 12/13 (Updated 11/14)
2st Estimated Delivery Date Change: 11/30 - 12/6 (Updated 11/18)
Tesla Vision: 11/18 (Updated 11/18)
VIN: 11/18 (Updated 11/18)
Delivery Date: 12/5 (Updated 11/18)

Enjoy the process...
Ours must be on the same shipment! Are you picking up at 416/Fallowfield/Motorworks Parkway?

Also seeing the updated app today. I prefer this method for completing pre-delivery tasks, though none are available to me until I get my VIN.

I also got a narrowed EDD this morning to:
12/7 - 12/21
OD: 9/24
White/white/18”/no FSD
Detroit

Hoping to get allocation this time around. Has anyone taken delivery of a LR this month yet? Anything to report? Saw there were a few transport delays in the SE recently.

Thanks for the tip! I pasted the summary in below. I’m taking delivery Monday, so I think I’m out of luck…

SUMMARY AS PASSED:​

Electric vehicle rebate program; creation and funding; report. Creates a rebate program for the purchase or lease of new and used electric vehicles, to be administered by the Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy. A purchaser or lessee of a new or used electric vehicle would receive a $2,500 rebate applied toward payment for the purchase, and a purchaser or lessee with an annual household income that does not exceed 300 percent of the federal poverty level would be entitled to an additional $2,000 rebate for a new electric vehicle and $500 for a used electric vehicle beginning in taxable year 2022. The bill also establishes an Electric Vehicle Rebate Program Advisory Council to oversee the Electric Vehicle Rebate Program and to make recommendations regarding its implementation and the Electric Vehicle Rebate Program Fund created by the bill. The Director of the Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy is required to report annually to the Governor and the General Assembly regarding the program. The program expires on January 1, 2027.

Source: LIS > Bill Tracking > HB1979 > 2021 session
I am trying to find more information on this. Like is it fully passed or is it just voted on by the House? It seems something like this was previously approved but never funded. The difference is that this time it is funded with earmarked money.
Also, it's a rebate, not a credit. So the dealer (Tesla) needs to "participate" by giving the customer the discount off the sales price and then the dealer needs to process the rebate to recoup the money from the state. And do this for a $50 fee. Very likely Tesla could just not care enough over $50 and/or customer loyalty to even bother?

Oh I HAVE to be on that list...Very Impatient Person!!

I saw this just now on my first of my 900+ daily check ins of my account and actually thought “Hooray! Something is happening!” Only to see that nothing has changed 😢 They’re playing with our overly strained emotions guys!🤨

Reactions: CarFan77