Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN on day 35 from order date: 10/15/21
EDD on portal is 11/19 - 11/23
My SA / TA in Minn says 12/1 - 12/3 is what he sees on the inside

M3LRAWD White - std everything OD: 10/15/21 - VIN arrived email 11/18/21
11/20/21 - EDD on portal moved to 12/2 - 12/5

UPDATE Tesla app is having trouble as it wants to authenticate to the ITunes when you try to hit UPDATE - fails every time with a known good password. The account its trying to authenticate could be the real mystery? Only login and password for all of Apple is working fine on the laptop and the phone is homed to the same account.

Last edited:
I never got a response via email from my SA, but I did send a message via text to the text message I got congratulating on my order, and then I got a response from someone a day or so later. I haven't decided whether I want to be pushy and try to get a better window, since my delivery window is just "December" right now. All they said is we'll get back to you when we get closer to delivery so not very helpful.
Guessing your VIN to arrive Sat 12/11 if it falls on the same days as mine (35 days) was which was 3 days ahead of the average (38 days)

Moved in the wrong direction this morning. Seriously considering going to test a performance and make the change to expedite and save myself 2k on the LR boost I was going to do on delivery.

Blue/Black/18/No FSD
OD: 10/16
1st EDD: 11/19 - 12/17
11/20 EDD: 11/25 - 12/23

Did get the trade text a week ago that some people believe is an indicator of a coming a VIN, so holding out some hope for a change in the right direction soon.

Received VIN this morning, was displayed within the app when I checked it. 2022 model, and EDD moved up to 11/22 - 11/28, a pleasant surprise. Now I’m waiting for contact from Tesla to schedule delivery.

No plan to delay to next year, as I still suspect even if the EV tax rebate passes, putting on hold is going to push me to a March or later delivery, which won’t work for my situation.

OD: 9/24/21
White/white/18”/no FSD
Detroit

57 days from order to VIN, not too bad!

EDD truly seems meaningless with how it changes back & forth, and I half expect another delay or two that pushes me into December for my actual delivery.

Hoping that we all receive our cars before the end of the year, and they are all in mint condition!

Reactions: TheSlyyGuy
Moved in the wrong direction this morning. Seriously considering going to test a performance and make the change to expedite and save myself 2k on the LR boost I was going to do on delivery.

Blue/Black/18/No FSD
OD: 10/16
1st EDD: 11/19 - 12/17
11/20 EDD: 11/25 - 12/23

Did get the trade text a week ago that some people believe is an indicator of a coming a VIN, so holding out some hope for a change in the right direction soon.
Is the LR boost still available. The 22 specs specify 0-60 in 4.2. The old boost went to 3.9 but had a slower starting time with the older specs. Does this further enhance the 22s or will it still be 3.9?

Is the LR boost still available. The 22 specs specify 0-60 in 4.2. The old boost went to 3.9 but had a slower starting time with the older specs. Does this further enhance the 22s or will it still be 3.9?
I believe the boost upgrade decreases 60 time to 3.7 seconds on the M3LR, it should be the same on the 2022 Model since they did not change the cells or motors on it I don’t believe

Uh oh...:eek::eek:

Attachments

• 20211120_124221.jpg
    20211120_124221.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 114
Got a text from a SA regarding a trade in but no new movement on my EDD. Thoughts?
Same here. He seemed super anxious to have me do one, but I told him to wait because I want to get an external appraisal but he reset my account back to trade in. I got scared because I had financing and a close estimated delivery date.. thankfully everything remained the same when I put no.

Reactions: geekxism
Same here. He seemed super anxious to have me do one, but I told him to wait because I want to get an external appraisal but he reset my account back to trade in. I got scared because I had financing and a close estimated delivery date.. thankfully everything remained the same when I put no.
they seem to be doing their “company wide” Saturday morning customer service rounds 😂😂

Got a text from a SA regarding a trade in but no new movement on my EDD. Thoughts?
Those texts are such a tease. My SA messaged me about trade in Wednesday, I immediately replied back with “no trade in”, then TODAY he finally replies with “correct”. Ugh this process is going to kill me. I just want it to be over with.

Just a few more weeks…

Reactions: geekxism