Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Blue/Black interior no FSD on 10/20. EDD hasn’t changed since ordering 11/24-12/22. Most likely we will be with the end of quarter push.
I ordered Blue/Black, 19 inch sport, no FSD on 10/14 and got my VIN about 30 minutes ago so yours should hopefully come up soon! Seeing as your closer to the west coast, maybe sooner than later fingers crossed

My M3LR order date was Oct 8th. From then on my EDD had been Nov 22nd to Dec 20th. Sure enough this morning it got pushed back to
Dec 12th - Dec 26th. No VIN yet but when I had reached out to my sales rep to get an update, they told me I’d have to finish the financing part on my profile in order for me to be assigned a VIN.

I just got a 3 week pushback :( I am shocked as I thought once you are in the 2 week window, I was pretty set on that window.

M3 LR, Red, pickup in Surrey, BC

Order date: Oct 17
Estimated Delivery on Oct 18 = Dec 11-Dec 31
Estimated Delivery on Oct 22 = Nov 25 - Dec 23
Estimated Delivery on Nov 19 = Nov 26 - Dec 10
Estimated Delivery on Nov 23 = Dec 17 - Dec 31

Reactions: Batz89
My M3LR order date was Oct 8th. From then on my EDD had been Nov 22nd to Dec 20th. Sure enough this morning it got pushed back to
Dec 12th - Dec 26th. No VIN yet but when I had reached out to my sales rep to get an update, they told me I’d have to finish the financing part on my profile in order for me to be assigned a VIN.
That's odd. I had mine as cash and got a VIN on 11/16. OD 10/10. EDD 11/27-13/3.

I changed to loan after I got the VIN last week. Got approved and am now just waiting to schedule pickup in Paramus, NJ.

Reactions: Arrax