Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news man! I also had a minor bump overnight: new EDD 12/15 - 12/29. Moved by a whole 2 days :)
Just received a txt from Tesla… Asking about my trade-in… however, I didn’t answer YES to a trade-in initially… weird… I’ve replied with ‘No trade-in on the account’… didn’t get a response…

Attachments

• DCE8281C-2A28-4E3E-9E39-EA7A9DEA8E00.jpeg
    DCE8281C-2A28-4E3E-9E39-EA7A9DEA8E00.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Batz89
Good info -- What would you have done differently. I just got assigned a vin so I feel like now is the time to be a Squeaky wheel? But also -- I dont want to be a Karen. Should I call A week out of my LATEST estimated delivery date if they dont reach out? That would be for me, next week! Any advice is much appreciated.
It was only two, or maybe three days after receiving VIN, the delivery date came through.

Well this last Friday was the day, I GOT A VINN And naturally also found this forum. Purchased this car without even seeing it, riding it, and of course driving. I'm very excited!

After a few weeks after ordering I did decide to test drive it (seemed like the smart thing to do) And instantly fell in love with it. Very excited.

Did anyone else order a late 2021 model 3 but end up getting assigned a 2022 VIN?! I was really excited to see that.... Also for anyone in texas, how long did it take for it to actually be delivered from VIN assignment? It's saying about 2 weeks.
I ordered a 2021 on 10/14. It's a 2022 per the 10th character being an N. Some knowledgable guys on this forum explained this. After 11/1, the model becomes a 2022. 44 days from order to delivery here in Sacramento, CA area. Delivery is tomorrow between noon and 4 pm! Fingers crossed!

Reactions: T3slaM0del3
Hi everyone,

I ordered a Model 3 Long Range on October 23, 2021. 18" Aero with Black exterior and interior. I just got a message from Tesla to accept the Vision cameras, and I found my VIN buried on the my Tesla account page. My VIN lookup shows a 2022 model year, so that's exciting.

My delivery is between December 6 - 12. Wait will be 44-50 days depending on when I get the appointment. I dropped by the Kitchener, Ontario (Canada) service centre, and they really have zero Tesla's on the lot. A few cars for service, and I'm guessing a few from employees. Mine wasn't sitting around.

This will be my 2nd Model 3 as I'm selling my 2019 Model 3 SR+, just awaiting delivery.

Hi everyone,

I ordered a Model 3 Long Range on October 23, 2021. 18" Aero with Black exterior and interior. I just got a message from Tesla to accept the Vision cameras, and I found my VIN buried on the my Tesla account page. My VIN lookup shows a 2022 model year, so that's exciting.

My delivery is between December 6 - 12. Wait will be 44-50 days depending on when I get the appointment. I dropped by the Kitchener, Ontario (Canada) service centre, and they really have zero Tesla's on the lot. A few cars for service, and I'm guessing a few from employees. Mine wasn't sitting around.

This will be my 2nd Model 3 as I'm selling my 2019 Model 3 SR+, just awaiting delivery.
Have you already listed your 1st Model 3? If not, what will be your asking price (and how many km does it have)?

Hi everyone,

Nice man… that’s exciting!!! Thanks for the time lines… makes me hopeful for mine…

Have you already listed your 1st Model 3? If not, what will be your asking price (and how many km does it have)?

Hi there,

I actually had my M3 SR+ listed on Auto Trader and Kijiji Autos. I just deleted my ads today or at least hide them for the time being. The amount of ridiculousness coming out of the people on there is borderline fraudulent. Also, at the same time entertaining.

My car is listed here in the for sale section, but here are the specs:

26,165 KM as of this post, asking $56,000 CDN.

Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Black and White Interior
Pearl White Multi-Coat
18" Aero Wheels
Basic Autopilot (This is not Full Self Driving FSD)
Two key cards included

Extras
20% Ceramic Tinted Windows
1/3 Hood paint protection film
Screen protector installed on day one
Tesla Paint Repair Kit (never opened)

DOES NOT INCLUDE
Snow Tires

GUELPH, ON: 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ White with White interior 18" Arero

Its ELON EVE. Tomorrow my journey to the other side of the forums will begin. Please know I will never forget you people. I will think fondly of you. We had some great times here in this thread.

My wife and I put this picture on the projector tonight and lit some prayer candles.

Praise BE.

So damn excited for tomorrow. Might have to turn to whiskey just to get my eyes closed. The night I ordered the car was wild. This night could be worse.

Cheers everyone!

King Elon.jpg

Picked up a beautiful, no panel gap (Including the rear lift) or other issue 2022 M3LR (as an engineer, I went over it with a fine tooth comb). Got a nice 2 hour drive home, and holy smokes the car is awesome.

Autopilot was super nice for the drive home. I expected it to bail out in any city, which it did, but for long stretches of road it is super nice. Super weird to have the car drive.

M3LR, Blue/Black, 18 aero, no fsd
Order date: 9/30 in Pennsylvania
Original EDD: 11/5-12/5
Second EDD: 11/15-11/29
Third EDD: 11/24-11/30
Last EDD: 11/21-11/26
DD: 11/26

I'm curious if anyone else has run in to this.

I ordered a M3LR back in the beginning of October, received the VIN in November with a delivery date of 11/22 from 1-3pm. Fairly short wait, everything was going as expected.
On 11/21 (day before delivery:mad:), I received a text saying the car didn't show up and the delivery date is being pushed back to 12/1 until further.

Since the SC here isn't great, I called Tesla the next day to gather more information. The lady said that USB-C PLUGS were never installed (which I heard has been happening) and they are working on fixing the problem before shipping.

I initiated a chat with Tesla the other day with a different question but also asked again about delivery. The person said there was never an issue with the vehicle and its currently on a train with a 11/28 delivery date.

Today I started another chat with Tesla and was told he doesn't have access to that information but the car may still be in assembly and has a December delivery date.

What in the world is going on?
I've already paid the down payment, sold my car, and am paying insurance on a vehicle that I don't own and may not exist.

I completely understand that delivery dates move around and that's to be expected. But when a date/time was set up and now I'm getting a different answer from everyone... That's unacceptable.

Has anyone experienced this?

TL;DR
SC said car never arrived and moved delivery date. Tesla is giving me different answers and doesn't seem to know where the vehicle is.

• Informative
Reactions: TheSlyyGuy