Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@EV70 Since I work 2min from Tesla and drive by their new lot twice daily, do you want me to keep an eye out on your order and give you a heads up when it comes out? It should't be too hard to see. They only have a few thousand cars spread all over the place at all times. J/k. Hope you have better luck with your 2nd order. At least you don't see all these new Teslas on a daily basis like I do. Imagine that AND waiting for months. That would be painful.

Reactions: EV70
@EV70 Since I work 2min from Tesla and drive by their new lot twice daily, do you want me to keep an eye out on your order and give you a heads up when it comes out? It should't be too hard to see. They only have a few thousand cars spread all over the place at all times. J/k. Hope you have better luck with your 2nd order. At least you don't see all these new Teslas on a daily basis like I do. Imagine that AND waiting for months. That would be painful.
Lol
@EV70 gonna get his ride THIS MONTH. Let’s go!!!

M3LR, Blue, aero, noFSD, NorCal Bay Area
OD: 10/9
Original EDD: 11/10-11/25
Current EDD: 12/4-12/16

I seriously don't understand how Tesla's system assigns VINs and del dates. Monitoring this thread and other places, looks like others have jumped ahead a month, hell, I've even seen 2-week OD to actual del on 3LRs. Makes no sense at all. Yeah I get it, maybe someone cancelled and it was exactly their config, etc etc...

(Yes, I know, tons of other people with the same struggle.)
Update… VIN this morning!!

EDD 12/4-10

For finance— can I ACH from multiple bank accounts? If not I can check deposit, just gonna take a day or two.

Picked up my car yesterday in Springfield, NJ and am thrilled.
Ordered on 10/27, received my VIN 23 days later, and picked up 36 days after order date.
Contactless delivery worked here. Arrived and inspected vehicle which was already unlocked. No problems so I filled out paperwork and gave them a bank check (I don't like Plaid at all!), and drove off. It took about 30 minutes for Tesla computers to make as delivered after which I could activate Mobile Key. Don't know how long it will take to wipe the smile off my face!

Anyone in AB waiting for an order? When did you order?
I’m in Edmonton. Ordered on 10/24 a LR MSM, 19” sport, black. First EDD was Nov 20-Dec 18, then went into February, then four more moves closer and now I’m 12/10 to 12/23; getting closer! My SA teased that I could be sooner than later! Just had my 14-50 installed in garage yesterday, and mats, screen protector and cord organizer are already here, as are my winter tires!

Reactions: Batz89
Woke up this morning and there was an email about VIN and vision agreement. Accepted vision and my EDD still says TBD.
I called to have them add my trade and asked about the TBD delivery. I seems that they're going to deliver to my house instead of me having to go to Colorado Springs to pick up. The agent I talked to said car is set to be at the Nambe NM service center on the 14th and should deliver within a few days after that 🙃