Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I received my VIN today with a request to proceed to final payment. Here's what the Tesla website says:
"Final payment is accepted via:
  • Electronic check (direct debit) in your Tesla Account
  • Wire transfer
  • Certified check at time of pick-up, with your Reference Number (RN) and name in the memo line".
However, there are no instructions/link to proceed with the direct debit or the Wire Transfer. I tried in the Payment Method section, but apparently, it is only for credit cards. Does any of you know where this is hiding?

Thanks-
So, apparently, scheduling delivery, proof of insurance, final payment, review of agreement, and accepting delivery are steps that can only be done in the app. Not on the web site. I didn't see that explained anywhere... but that's how it clearly is.

Reactions: Paul4343
Mine changes the following day every day I hit day one of EDD. It's been happening since 11/27 for me. Changes 1-2 days later.

example - Yesterday my EDD was 12/5. When I woke up this morning it was 12/8. When 12/9 hits, it will likely change to 12/11...
Unfortunately same thing is happening to me. Just got a update in the app today. Edd changed from 126/ - 12/31 now to 12/11 - 12/31. Thinking of calling them asking what’s the problem. We are getting into the 90 day territory.

So, apparently, scheduling delivery, proof of insurance, final payment, review of agreement, and accepting delivery are steps that can only be done in the app. Not on the web site. I didn't see that explained anywhere... but that's how it clearly is.
I have every intention of arriving on site with a certified check next week. SA is also aware via phone conversation. I’ve done insurance and scheduling through the app thus far. I’ll let you know if they force me to do the rest via the app.

Finally woke up to a VIN this morning!! I haven't heard from my SA once since ordering. Any idea how to get in touch? My phone # was wrong on my profile up until last week.

OD 10/30, M3LR, DBM, Black Int and 19's in SLC, UT

1st EDD 10/31 - 11/27-12/29
2nd EDD 11/26 - 11/28-12/12
3rd EDD 11/29 - 12/1-12/12
4th EDD 12/2 - 12/4-12/27
5th EDD 12/3 - 12/5-12/18
6th EDD 12/6 - 12/8-12/18
7th EDD 12/7 - 12/7-12/13

Finally woke up to a VIN this morning!! I haven't heard from my SA once since ordering. Any idea how to get in touch? My phone # was wrong on my profile up until last week.

Did you get an email from them? You can reach out that way and mention your phone number was wrong and ask if there is a number you can text them out. Or you can always just call the main Tesla line with any needs. I also heard you can use their chat feature and some people had luck that way getting assigned an SA when they previously didn't have one.

As I have documented in this thread MSM white 18 no FSD September order date, NJ got pushed in to january/feb, now back into december 12/21-12/31. With it looking unlikely BBB passes before the year end I am excited and hope it comes before christmas as I will be traveling after christmas for 10 days or so.

Congrats! Its about time they send you some love!! :) When I got mine, I never got anything from the SA. It was just a couple of texts and emails over the next 24 hours. It took a little while for the app to totally update.

Reactions: cmax640
I'm scheduled to pick up my car on Thursday but just a call from my SA that my car arrived last night but upon their inspection, they found a dent on the fender and the seal to the passenger front door is not good. So they will have to fix both. They said it will delay pick up by only 2 days. Can pick up this Saturday or Sunday. What a bummer. But I guess it's good that they caught it before I got there.

• Disagree
Reactions: EV70
I'm scheduled to pick up my car on Thursday but just a call from my SA that my car arrived last night but upon their inspection, they found a dent on the fender and the seal to the passenger front door is not good. So they will have to fix both. They said it will delay pick up by only 2 days. Can pick up this Saturday or Sunday. What a bummer. But I guess it's good that they caught it before I got there.
Yeah, that sucks you gotta wait but better than them not finding it and you finding out on delivery day. I might call today to see how inspection is going.

Reactions: chewychiu
Bummer. It's tough when you get all amped up to be denied. But another two days is worth it to have it in good shape, and in the grand scheme of things, it's nothing. At least the goal is in reach!!

Reactions: Soap and chewychiu
Bummer. It's tough when you get all amped up to be denied. But another two days is worth it to have it in good shape, and in the grand scheme of things, it's nothing. At least the goal is in reach!!
Thanks for your kind words. The SA sent me a picture of the "dent". It looks like it's the area above the wheel well, next to the hood.

Attachments

• hood.PNG
    hood.PNG
    386.1 KB · Views: 105