Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The app updated a few weeks back and it basically allows you to do everything pre-delivery in the app now. no opening the browser anymore.

I think I have the same exact spec and edd. No Vin or Vision agreement on mine though.

I hope people in Cali with the white interior get our VIN soon lol.
Actually haha. I saw a lot of people today and yesterday on the TeslaModel3Delivery subreddit who's M3LR EDD of 12/9-12/31 got pushed back to 12/19 or even some to 1/1-1/31. I didn't see many with white interiors though.

M3LR / Red / 18" Aero / Black+White / no FSD (yet)

OD: 3 December
EDDs:
initial, February​
next, 17 March - 15 April​
current (6 December), 19 - 31 December​
VIN: not issued

Trade in: 2015 MINI Cooper S

Colorado (between Denver and Ft. Collins)

While I'd love to back into a big BBB windfall, I've convinced myself that if T issues me a VIN and actually (somehow) hit this quarter per my latest EDD, I'd move forward with it. If I didn't take delivery ahead of other folks who are waiting until 2022, I'm not sure where my relatively recent order would shake out (end of Q1 or potentially pushed into Q2?!?).

I've got a Wall Charger on hand and should get an electrician's quote on Tuesday. Colorado has a 30% refund incentive available (through the end of this year).

8.96kW of solar on our roof. My 2nd vehicle is a '97 Wrangler. I'm a mechanical engineer who spent the first half of his career testing and designing consumer electronics devices who has recently switched over to a small satellite company (we don't own the naming rights to any NHL arenas, but we work with a company that does). Earlier in my career I've worked at a nuke plant and doing vibration testing on wind turbines at NREL's NWTC.

Looking forward to turning photons into torque!

Received a call from a local Tesla center yesterday offering me the exact config M3LR, white ext, black int, aero wheels, no fsd. Except it has last years battery (322 vs 350). Made a tough decision and decided to decline that delivery for next week.

The manager also searched other M3LR’s in different colors, and found two available in silver and red. However, I don’t think I could stomach missing out on $10k just to hold off an extra month or so (EDD 01/20-02/15).

The wait continues…