Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats 2 different xpel authorized installers right down the road from Tesla dealership, one was booked out 3-4 weeks but yea its totally a COL thing. Full tint and windshield quotes have been $700ish - $1200
Quote I'm getting around here is Xpel PPF $2600ish full front, $5000 full car. Xpel ceramic tint all around with half rear and windshield $650-700. Slight discount if paid in cash.

Looks like I got my delivery scheduled for tomorrow, I have a friend who works as an engineer at Tesla and told me the car was made 11/21 and has minimal problems (driver seatbelt wasn’t retracting back but issue was fixed) and SA said it’s coming from Cleveland so anyone decline a white/white from Cleveland in the last week lol?

Reactions: Guppy
Welp, with last nights text and all. New EDD is now 12/17-12/31 further back from 12/14-12/28. OD is 11/4 so today is day 41. Car definitely will not randomly appear over the weekend so I’m guessing an end of quarter delivery for me
Yeah I got dates 12/17 - 12/29 now lol. I ordered back in October. We gotta hang in there lol we’re so close to the end

Reactions: EV70 and HarpoonS
Looks like I got my delivery scheduled for tomorrow, I have a friend who works as an engineer at Tesla and told me the car was made 11/21 and has minimal problems (driver seatbelt wasn’t retracting back but issue was fixed) and SA said it’s coming from Cleveland so anyone decline a white/white from Cleveland in the last week lol?
My car also came via Cleveland before delivery in MI. I guessed that Cleveland was a sort of regional distribution center, or maybe where MI deliveries go first. Could be wrong. Enjoy your car! I’m relieved to hear you are finally getting delivery soon! Got mine back from the PPF & tint the other day and am VERY happy with it.