Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up yesterday, went smooth. Very much missed our Model 3 for the two months we were without. The car is a perfect match for us.

Side story, picked up our fist model 3 and as soon as we got home and connected to Wi-Fi the SW updated, and it was a significant down grade.

Picked up yesterday and the software also updated as soon as we got home and connected to Wi-Fi. It’s very different, and while the light show was certainly fun, we now need to re-learn some functions and presses. It’s better IMO, but different. If you get your car, don’t spend much time getting used to the old UI.

Picked up yesterday, went smooth. Very much missed our Model 3 for the two months we were without. The car is a perfect match for us.

Side story, picked up our fist model 3 and as soon as we got home and connected to Wi-Fi the SW updated, and it was a significant down grade.

Picked up yesterday and the software also updated as soon as we got home and connected to Wi-Fi. It’s very different, and while the light show was certainly fun, we now need to re-learn some functions and presses. It’s better IMO, but different. If you get your car, don’t spend much time getting used to the old UI.
Good to know, thanks for the advice

My tesla got delivered yesterday!

OD 10/20
EDD 12/10-12/31

42B1C1CA-C8E5-44D7-8C7C-068332373A20.jpeg

I received a vin yesterday and am trying to not have a delivery date until January 1st just in case some form of BBB passes later on

any advice on how to do this? I have not accepted the vision agreement after receiving the vin and still need to make final payment and get insurance

Was thinking of not accepting the agreement until the 28th so my delivery date should be the 29th at the earliest and I'll have 3 days to pick it up, any risk of Tesla giving my vin to someone else if I take a few days to do the next steps?