Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All.. first post.
I've been lurking for a while, but with a depressing EDD bump this morning I hoped publicly sharing my frustration might take some of the sting away.

OD: 11/10 M3LR, MSM/Black, 18" Aero, No FSD
EDD 1: 12/15 - 12/31
EDD 2: 1/5 - 2/2
EDD 3: (this AM, 6 Jan) 1/20 - 2/17

Not a massive bump, but the blow to my need for immediate gratification may prove fatal..

San Diego, CA

Hello All.. first post.
I've been lurking for a while, but with a depressing EDD bump this morning I hoped publicly sharing my frustration might take some of the sting away.

OD: 11/10 M3LR, MSM/Black, 18" Aero, No FSD
EDD 1: 12/15 - 12/31
EDD 2: 1/5 - 2/2
EDD 3: (this AM, 6 Jan) 1/20 - 2/17

Not a massive bump, but the blow to my need for immediate gratification may prove fatal..

San Diego, CA
Looks like the MSM production batch is being planned in Jan-Feb and people with this config have been pushed up for their deliveries. Though I'm officially within my EDD range, but have not received a VIN yet. Your new EDD push down indicates that mine also may get pushed down soon.

Looks like the MSM production batch is being planned in Jan-Feb and people with this config have been pushed up for their deliveries. Though I'm officially within my EDD range, but have not received a VIN yet. Your new EDD push down indicates that mine also may get pushed down soon.
Sure hope so! I have an MSM model too, been holding at a Jan 14 - Feb 11 EDD for about three weeks now

The US online manual now says that the Model 3 has cooled front seats in no fewer than 6 places including an image of the climate popup which now has a seat cooling control.

I wonder if that's already being included in the hardware that's being built into all cars and we'll be able to add it as an option via software after the fact like could be done for some cars with the rear seat heaters?

EDIT: Note that it doesn't say ventilated seats, just cooled. I wonder how it will work?

The US online manual now says that the Model 3 has cooled front seats in no fewer than 6 places including an image of the climate popup which now has a seat cooling control.

I wonder if that's already being included in the hardware that's being built into all cars and we'll be able to add it as an option via software after the fact like could be done for some cars with the rear seat heaters?

EDIT: Note that it doesn't say ventilated seats, just cooled. I wonder how it will work?
That would be awesome, if that HW update comes included!

Same as mine, M3LR White/Black interior 18" aero no FSD in Los Angeles as well.
EDD: 1/9 - 2/6
That's exactly my EDD as well. I ordered mine on 11/29 Gray/Black 18" aero no FSD in Los Angeles too. My EDD has changed around 5 times now since ordering and the last thing they told me is that I should here back from them no later than the 10th of this month with a more specific date if not the actual date and/or VIN.

The wording is:

Enable or disable heated or cooling seats (if equipped)