Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery Update - Was scheduled for delivery on the 24th, received a call saying my vehicle arrived earlier than expected. I am now scheduled to pickup on Saturday.

I also wanted to throw this out there, I have heard from some folks about customer service. I personally have enjoyed every single interaction I have had with Tesla; not a single issue whatsoever.

In two days, I'll be able to stop neurotically checking my app every hour!

Another Update: received the text to schedule delivery this morning around 11am. I'll be picking up in Rockville, MD on 1/29.

On a related note. I've been working with Carolina Cooperative Federal Credit Union, which is one of the of the lenders listed in the spreadsheet on the Tesla Loan Comparison sticky thread and they have been wonderful. I sent in my loan application document on Tuesday at 7pm, had an approval e-mail on Wednesday at 11am; 1.99% interest rate.
See you there... maybe ;-) We're 2:00pm on the 29th. M3LR Blue/White w/ 18" Aero Wheels.

Reactions: DC_in_DC
Pearl White / Black / 18" / NorCal

Just slipped from 1/19-2/16 to 1/22-2/19
Had previously been late Dec and then early Jan

A few days or weeks doesn't hurt as I'm really hoping to get Ryzen and whatever incremental upgrades I can (coming from a 2021 SR+ I sold at end of 2021 when tabs were expiring and vroom/carmax were at a local max)
Sounds exactly like my EDDS. And same configuration and location (generally speaking).

What do you mean removed from VIN? They assigned you one then took it away? What did your advisor say? Did you reach out?

I work out of town, and my window was during the 6 days I was gone, so they removed me when I asked them to hold it for a few extra days after my delivery window. I know they typically don't hold cars more than 3-4 days, but was hoping they would work with me a bit as my job is to travel and I have no way to work around that.