Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a delivery window late next week with a VIN assigned. Debating on going on hold for a week or two to try and get a Ryzen car. Any idea how long that would put me back in the line? My current VIN is an early one 153 range built 1/12, I think it was rejected by someone already.

Have a delivery window late next week with a VIN assigned. Debating on going on hold for a week or two to try and get a Ryzen car. Any idea how long that would put me back in the line? My current VIN is an early one 153 range built 1/12, I think it was rejected by someone already.
Might be a rejection. The VIN I rejected was 158xxx and built on 1/15. From my own experience, putting a hold did not put me at the back of the line. I ended my hold on 1/1 and was assigned a VIN on 1/16.

Agree 153 doesn't seem right for 1/12 build. Should be much higher. What was your build date and # range for your new VIN assigned on 1/16, does it have Ryzen?
I am 154xxx for 1/13 so it seems perfectly normal. It's definitely being shipped & unlikely to have been rejected as it would take ~2 weeks or more to deliver from 1/13 in CA to 1/29 in NY.