Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR -White/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 10/22/21
Placed on hold until 12/28/21
Tesla automatically removed hold on 12/25/21
12/29/21: EDD - Feb 22 - March 22.
12/31/21: EDD - Jan 11 - Jan 25
1/11/22: EDD - Jan 25 - Feb 07
1/16/22: Received Vin- 155. EDD - TBD.
1/18/22: Placed on hold until 1/22/22 (90 day hold limit from order date)
1/19/22: hold automatically removed, vin removed, EDD - TBD
1/23/22: EDD - April 03 - May 01

Expecting EDD to change again in a couple days, there's no way a brand new order has EDD in March yet mine is in April - May timeframe.

Reactions: CarlThompson
How did you talk to a rep online? My rep isn’t very respon
Ordered 10/29/21 - M3LR, Red Ext / Black Interior, 18", no FSD

I passed up a vehicle in mid-December when I saw the news about Ryzen. I removed the order hold on 12/31

This morning I matched with a VIN (119xxx) today, so I chatted with the rep to confirm Ryzen and the newer battery type.

Since I'm lucky enough to have a Tesla showroom a mile away, I went in there to confirm my paperwork and double-check what the rep told me on the chat. The rep in the store showed me on the screen where under my VIN details showed the processor type as ****z and he mentioned the older one would have been ****ios (sorry I'm not intentionally redacting. The details are escaping my memory here). He also confirmed the newer li-ion battery.

My car was "born" (his words) yesterday at the Fremont factory, so my EDD is 2/2-2/8.

While I was there I scheduled a test drive with the new Ryzen-enabled vehicles, so if anyone has questions I can give things a try during the drive.
I RECEIVED IT!!! FINALLY!!!! 🎉🎉🥰🥰 They delivered my new baby to my house yesterday afternoon! I love it!! It's making my garage smell like new car.

Build Date is 1/17/2022 and VIN is 1618**

I have the Ryzen chip and the Li-On 12V battery. 🎉🎉
I don't have the heated windshield wipers or the double pane rear side windows.

Make sure you inspect your new baby throughly, cause I found a panel gap on the a right lower A-piller area, which might be why the frunk might need to be realigned since it appears a bit tight on the same side, and found a rock chip on one of the headlights. You have up to 100 miles (starting from the time you take delivery) to check the car bumper to bumper for Tesla to fix/resolve with no questions...this goes for cosmetic and odd noises...anything.

I've set up a service appointment thought the app (so easy and convienent) to resolve the above issues, and they coming to my house on Tuesday. So, easy...they can even work on the car if I'm not home, as long as the car is outside for them to access it.

I haven't driven it around yet, as I'm trying to get these issues resolved first so I can have PPF installed on it. I'm scared of rock chips messing up my car.
View attachment 759075View attachment 759076
Congratulations! Very nice! Beautiful color!

Reactions: Crany
I RECEIVED IT!!! FINALLY!!!! 🎉🎉🥰🥰 They delivered my new baby to my house yesterday afternoon! I love it!! It's making my garage smell like new car.

Build Date is 1/17/2022 and VIN is 1618**

I have the Ryzen chip and the Li-On 12V battery. 🎉🎉
I don't have the heated windshield wipers or the double pane rear side windows.

Make sure you inspect your new baby throughly, cause I found a panel gap on the a right lower A-piller area, which might be why the frunk might need to be realigned since it appears a bit tight on the same side, and found a rock chip on one of the headlights. You have up to 100 miles (starting from the time you take delivery) to check the car bumper to bumper for Tesla to fix/resolve with no questions...this goes for cosmetic and odd noises...anything

I've set up a service appointment thought the app (so easy and convienent) to resolve the above issues, and they coming to my house on Tuesday. So, easy...they can even work on the car if I'm not home, as long as the car is outside for them to access it.

I haven't driven it around yet, as I'm trying to get these issues resolved first so I can have PPF installed on it. I'm scared of rock chips messing up my car.
The 100 mile limit will be a challenge for me, as the nearest Service Center where I'll be picking mine up is 97 miles away from where I live. Curious why they use mileage rather than time, and how they verify mileage.

Last edited:
Reactions: helloresolven