Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As far as I know, no hold. I'm at 90 days post-order and the tesla support guy just released my car. But yeah that makes sense, it must just be a system error.
If you're not on hold, then you are what SAs called *eligible* to be matched with a vin. FYI, I was matched with a vin this Monday with EDD 1/26-1/28. I called Tesla back to ask for later delivery time because I need time to get third party finance in place. They released my vin and placed me on hold 'til 29th. Since I'm past 90 days AND I just rejected a matching inventory vin, I must accept the next available car or my order gets cancelled - Per Tesla SA.

Just got an email called “Tesla Delivery FAQ” it has a number on it that I can call/text.
I had ordered in November and placed a hold on December even after scheduling delivery previously. I never received this type of email before.
Current ETA is February 6-March 6.

Does this mean I’m getting a a VIN soon?!?!
i got the same email early morning. still showing 2/10-3/10.

I released my VIN yesterday around 4PM. At 4:30PM the VIN was removed from my account online. I see a new EDD of Jan 29-Feb 2, which is odd. A few min later, I received an email: "Model 3 Financed VIN Available". Was this email just a glitch that occurred when my VIN was removed? I don't see any VIN on my reservation or in the source code. The EDD seems fishy too. I doubt there would be a car delivered to me again within 3 days, right?
I've had this happen. My SA warned me that I could get these phantom messages as they shift things around and to ignore it.

Reactions: longisland1
Woke to yet another EDD. So the good: the beginning date was only pushed back by 2 days. The bad: date range is back to a month vs two weeks. :( Guess I'll see what happens Saturday morning with my EDD updates again. Current EDD: 1/28-2/24.

Super interesting that in the past week it went from a 1/21, 1/26 and now 1/28 start of the date range. Clearly they thought some cars were coming in, or the pushes would have been further out, no?

Reactions: CarlThompson
As I've stated before, I'm in the great white north and want to delay my M3LR to after the snow is gone (ie sometime into March would be ok I think).
I was just about to look into putting a hold on my order, and the date changed again.

M3LR/White/Black/Aero/NO FSD - Toronto Canada
OD 12/7
Original EDD February
Dec 15-16: EDD Jan 26- Feb 23
Dec 17-Jan 9: EDD Jan 14- Feb 11
Jan 10-14: EDD Apr 3- May 1
Jan 15-20: EDD Feb 7-Mar 7
Jan 21-26: EDD Feb 8-Feb 22
Jan 27: EDD Feb 10-Mar 8

Guess I'll keep waiting to put it on hold.
Using the Delivery Date Tracker, every EDD range has been 28 days (from earliest to latest) until the most recent one which was 14 days. New one is 26 days.
Just when you think there is a pattern....
Feb 10 is 14 days from today. I think that's another 'guestimate' by their system.

I placed my M3LR order on Jan 17 and my EDD changed from April 3- May 1 to March 16- March 31.

I live in Ontario, Canada.

My question is (trying to plan for accessories prior to deliver) does Tesla still provide their all weather protection kit for free for Canadian provinces. I came across an article that says they include mud flaps. Anyone know if this is true for 2022 M3's

Reactions: Blackfish
Woke to yet another EDD. So the good: the beginning date was only pushed back by 2 days. The bad: date range is back to a month vs two weeks. :( Guess I'll see what happens Saturday morning with my EDD updates again. Current EDD: 1/28-2/24.

Super interesting that in the past week it went from a 1/21, 1/26 and now 1/28 start of the date range. Clearly they thought some cars were coming in, or the pushes would have been further out, no?

Update on my EDD, after it went back to 1 month, now it's back to 2 weeks again.
My new EDD is 1/30 to 2/10. But still no VIN.

I placed my M3LR order on Jan 17 and my EDD changed from April 3- May 1 to March 16- March 31.

I live in Ontario, Canada.

My question is (trying to plan for accessories prior to deliver) does Tesla still provide their all weather protection kit for free for Canadian provinces. I came across an article that says they include mud flaps. Anyone know if this is true for 2022 M3's
When I test drove back in December, the SA at the Oakville-Toronto store said that mud flaps and PPF over rocker panel comes with the car so yes, should be there when we get our cars.