Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(moderator note)

I am making an assumption that most people know this, but TMC (the website "TeslaMotorsClub.com") has zero Affiliation with "Tesla inc" as a company. None. TMC does not have any input into delivery dates, vehicle deliveries, or any other aspect of any business of Tesla.

I say this, because someone actually reported a post in this thread of someone who got delivery quickly, and said "not fair". I can only assume such a report would be made because they think we have some input into that, and we dont.

So after exactly two months of waiting, I woke up this morning with my Vision agreement and VIN in my account!!

M3LR MSM / Black / Aero / Los Angeles, CA
O/D: 11/29
I don't remember exactly the details on all the EDD posted in my account but they were at least 7 different EDD's with the first one being February 2022. Guess it was pretty accurate since I'm taking delivery on the 1st, haha.

VIN ends in 167XXX and was assured by SA that it had the Ryzen chip however he couldn't verify the battery on his end.

Thanks to everyone here for making this journey a lot more bearable. Good luck to y'all.

Coming up on 60 days since I was approved for financing at US Bank through Tesla (2/5). SA is saying that I will have to reapply again if I don’t get the car by this date. I thought I read somewhere on this forum that a “soft” credit pull can be completed so as not to affect my credit score. Has anyone done this?
I just reapplied, my credit expired yesterday and I got my VIN today. I'll let you know whether it's a soft pull or not.

I just reapplied, my credit expired yesterday and I got my VIN today. I'll let you know whether it's a soft pull or not.
In almost exact same boat. No VIN with edd 1/31-2-10 and my credit offer expired yesterday (1/30). I reapplied immediately and it’s currently on credit pending in my account.

Did you get your VIN while the credit offer was pending or after it was approved again?

In almost exact same boat. No VIN with edd 1/31-2-10 and my credit offer expired yesterday (1/30). I reapplied immediately and it’s currently on credit pending in my account.

Did you get your VIN while the credit offer was pending or after it was approved again?
I actually switched it to cash, and called Telsa to switch it to a loan again. I then had to reapply.

So after exactly two months of waiting, I woke up this morning with my Vision agreement and VIN in my account!!

M3LR MSM / Black / Aero / Los Angeles, CA
O/D: 11/29
I don't remember exactly the details on all the EDD posted in my account but they were at least 7 different EDD's with the first one being February 2022. Guess it was pretty accurate since I'm taking delivery on the 1st, haha.

VIN ends in 167XXX and was assured by SA that it had the Ryzen chip however he couldn't verify the battery on his end.

Thanks to everyone here for making this journey a lot more bearable. Good luck to y'all.
Yes! I am about a week behind your OD, so hoping for a VIN soon! :) Congrats!!

As a follow-up to my post last night about my successful delivery yesterday, I did confirm today that, in addition to the Rizen chip, I do have the Li-ion battery. Front windows are 2-layer glass, rears are single. (VIN 1658xx)
Today I removed the aero covers and installed center caps and lug nut covers, installed front and rear mud flaps, checked remaining details such as functioning USB-C ports, puddle lights, fine tuned various settings, etc. On a short drive today I found a new wind noise at the top rear corner of my driver's window that wasn't there for my 100 mile drive home from Tesla last night. It appears that the window glass isn't as tight to the roof and center pillar as the passenger side, so the window isn't sealing properly in that area. So far, that is the only deficiency I've found - other than my personal challenges in becoming totally familiar with how to do everything on the screen. I'm closing in, but not all the way there yet. Loving the car for its comfort, quiet ride, responsiveness, and great forward visibility with the low dashboard. Also love the regen braking/one-pedal driving. Hardly ever have to touch the brakes.