Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you completed all the tasks? I ordered mine on 9/30 and made the mistake to leave the financing incomplete until it was closer to delivery, unfortunately the way Tesla works, they won't put you into the queue or give you a VIN# until you either select either CASH or complete the credit application (either way you could change it once VIN is assigned).
Once I found this out I was able to complete all tasks by 12/30 and was placed on the queue.
My EDD was 3/1-3/0 for the first week in January and then it changed to 2/5-3/5 which is what I have now.
All the tasks, i.e. financing, were done within a few days of ordering. I had to resubmit the financing, as the 60 days passed. BTW, I didn’t see a second credit check, when I resubmitted—maybe because I have an 800+ credit score?

I haven’t noticed many blue cars being delivered, and absolutely none in my neighborhood.

Patiently awaiting for Vin. Anyone in Washington with good news?

OD: 11/30/2021
Current EDD: 2/4 - 2/18
M3LR white ext, black int, 18”

Not yet, but hopefully soon. My OD was 11/18/21 for MSM/Black/18". EDD shrunk to a two-week window for the first time a few days ago, so I'm now at 2/5-2/19 (not-so-patiently waiting over here 😉). Hope we both get VINs soon!

M3 LR Black/Black 18" AERO
New York

VIN was finally assigned today! :D Nobody from Tesla texted/called/emailed -- just happened to check the app again this morning and saw the good news. Is this normal? VIN 166XX -- does this mean latest upgrades?
Based on what we've been seeing, yea, you likely have the latest and greatest. Until Tesla comes out with something new. Rocket launch mode maybe?

• Funny
Reactions: In_the_process
M3 LR Black/Black 18" AERO
New York

VIN was finally assigned today! :D Nobody from Tesla texted/called/emailed -- just happened to check the app again this morning and saw the good news. Is this normal? VIN 166XX -- does this mean latest upgrades?
Aggghhhh! Congratulations! Yes, I believe the 166 vins are usually delivered with latest and greatest. I responded to your previous post stating that we are twinsies; Same OD, same config, same EDD, and similar location (NY). Hoping to get my vin soon!!!! Let us know pick up date once you get it.