Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw someone with a brand new M3P post on a Facebook group that heated wiper park was just activated in the new software update. Cool to finally see some concrete evidence of this. My SA confirmed it's installed on the car I'm picking up Monday and seems like it's part of the Ryzen and lithium ion upgrade set pack. Figured I would share here.

FB_IMG_1644374196972.jpg
FB_IMG_1644374187757.jpg

I just saw someone with a brand new M3P post on a Facebook group that heated wiper park was just activated in the new software update. Cool to finally see some concrete evidence of this. My SA confirmed it's installed on the car I'm picking up Monday and seems like it's part of the Ryzen and lithium ion upgrade set pack. Figured I would share here.

View attachment 766735View attachment 766736
It also has Bioweapon Defense Mode, I am unsure if the North America Model 3 is equipped with this.
It could either be a new add-on, or a Model Y. Or maybe a M3 from a different market.

So I just learned by calling Tesla that my delivery date has been moved up to this weekend! In preparation for the pickup, I downloaded my MVPA...it shows the full purchase price as the "5. G. Customer downpayment" and the last line "6. Amount Due from Buyer" is 0.00. Am I getting a free Tesla???View attachment 766373
Yes, I see the same in my agreement :D
Assumption is that you will pay upfront before taking delivery. Will not be the case for me since I am planning to pay with a certified check AFTER I have seen and inspected the car.

Reactions: the_real_tdog
It also has Bioweapon Defense Mode, I am unsure if the North America Model 3 is equipped with this.
It could either be a new add-on, or a Model Y. Or maybe a M3 from a different market.
It was from a Colorado group, but I do believe some of the M3Ps in the US are being imported from China at the moment so that is a possibility. My SA did say my 168 VIN will have the heated wiper park hardware so we'll see soon I suppose.

Last edited:
OD to VIN = 60 days
VIN to Delivery = 14 days
OD to Delivery = 74 days

I am excited to finally go from this (this Widget has been on my iPhone for the last 60+ days showing a generic thumbnail mocking me)
View attachment 766744

To this...soon :)
View attachment 766743

Now I need to join the NEMA 14-50 Adapter waiting room... backordered for a while now... c'mon Tesla! :)
If you have a local Tesla dealer, you may want to try and email them. Mine has plenty of the 14-50 adapters in-stock for pickup.

Reactions: Mgritts
Estimated delivery got pushed back over a week.

M3LR - blue/black 18", no FSD
OD: 12/8/21
EDD at order: 1/26/22 - 2/23/22
12/21: 1/12/22 - 2/9/22
1/7: 2/6 - 3/6
1/21: 2/6 - 2/20
1/27: 2/10 - 3/8
1/28: 2/13 - 2/27
2/5: 2/8-2/12 [171xxx vin assigned, est pickup]
2/8: 2/16-2/22