Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you need it urgently, you could swap out your outlet for a Nema 6-50 and buy the 6-50 adapter from Tesla. Alternatively you could buy the nema adapter bundle for $245 and use the 14-50 from that.
the 6-50 is not talked about enough. It charges at the same rate as the 14-50 and does not require a neutral wire. That is what I went with. I do recognize however, it is the less common format.

Reactions: cmy4x4
Got up this morning with a message to accept vision statement. This Means I am getting close right?

I did the VIN check through source code but no VIN assigned yet. Typically how long does it take?

Also my EDD was moved back from Feb 28 to mar 28, to feb 20-feb27

Red/white/aero ordered on 3rd jan

Edit got the vin - 5YJxxxxxxNF174xxx. That’s a high 170s so I should assume it’s coming with the goodies like heated wiper, amd, etc etc?

I am in Toronto/Oakville area in Ontario Canada

Update.

OD: 12/22/21
EDD: Jan 29-Feb 29
EDD: Dec 29-31
Dec 28: reversed my ACH cash payment, released VIN and placed order on Hold
Jan 26: released Hold
Jan 27 EDD: Feb 4-Mar 4
Feb 4 EDD: Feb 8-Feb 22
Feb 9 EDD: Feb 10-24

M3LR/White/Black/18” Aero/no FSD. Live in the Bay Area, just up the road from Palo Alto.

So cal
White/white/18/no FSD

OD. 11/24 standard range M3
EDD march to April

11/29 change to LR M3 so new OD of 11/29
Edd feb 2
Edd 1/13-2/10
EDD before 12/31
Put a hold on 12/16
Released hold 1/4
3/8-3/31
1/23-2/6
1/26-2/5
1/29-2/21
1/30-2/13
2/2-2/13
2/5-2/28
2/6-2-19
2/9-2/19

VIN received last night 2/8 with en EDD pickup date in Buena Park of 2/11-2/14.

Main thing was making sure my profile was always complete. Last week my trade in offer expired. My SA said to input the info asap because once my trade in info expires it would put my account back on hold and unable to be matched to a vehicle. A day later he text me to update my credit app because it would be expiring the next day as well and that could put the account on hold too. So make sure everything is completed. At all times.

I just went to my account page on the Tesla website, and found that I have been assigned a VIN number in the 178 range, and a delivery date of 3-20 to 3-26. My order date was Jan 2.
I have a few questions that I hope someone here can answer.

Will I be contacted by text or phone for further instructions, or will I have to just keep checking the app or the website?

Is there a way to find out if it has the Ryzen chip and updated 12v battery?
  • Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior

I just went to my account page on the Tesla website, and found that I have been assigned a VIN number in the 178 range, and a delivery date of 3-20 to 3-26. My order date was Jan 2.

Will I be contacted by text or phone for further instructions, or will I have to just keep checking the app or the website?

• 19’’ Sport Wheels
VERY high likelihood of Ryzen and lithium with a 178 Vin. They will text and email you to schedule a delivery day/time. Does seem very odd that your delivery estimate is over a month away if you already have the VIN...

0F2E2D6D-488C-467B-A46D-66A184370A1D.jpeg

New date today after hold released.

• 19’’ Sport Wheels
I just got an email response from the Tesla service center in Clarkston, MI where I will be taking delivery verifying that it is indeed configured with the AMD Ryzen chip.

M3LR blk/blk, 18”, no fsd
OD 11/01, Chicagoland Area

“Estimated Jan 2022”
Initial EDD 12/03 - 12/27
11/25 EDD 1/13 - 2/13
1/1 EDD 2/16 - 3/16
2/4 EDD 2/19 - 3/5

Man, tough seeing all these Jan order dates get cars so quick. Haven’t placed any holds or rejected any VINs yet