Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As expected pushed back yet again today but at least it's not the huge pushback some people saw. It's another short one to Feb 13 - Feb 24.

Seems like a lot of pushbacks on the West coast recently.

White/Black/18/noFSD/SF Bay Area, US
Order date: Dec 10
Order EDD: Feb
12/10 EDD: Feb 22 - Mar 22
12/17 EDD: Jan 16 - Feb 13
01/17 EDD: Jan 27 - Feb 24
01/28 EDD: Feb 04 - Feb 18
02/05 EDD: Feb 07 - Feb 18
02/08 EDD: Feb 10 - Feb 21
02/11 EDD: Feb 13 - Feb 24

Can't wait to get the car and start driving again!

Hey All!

Boy oh boy is this a rollercoaster of a forum.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on a Tesla.

M3 LR White ext, Black int, 18” aero, NO fsd.

OD: 2/3
EDD#1: March 2022
EDD#2: Feb 25 - Mar 25.

I’m based in Arizona.

For those of you who are very active in here how long is your estimate for when I will get this vehicle? Is there any chance I get it before the end of March?
Exact same config ordered 1/25 in Atlanta GA. My EDD was just moved to from March to May. Ugh.

• Informative
Reactions: CarlThompson
But I don't get a preference? LOL

You get a preference for your own vehicle, sure. What is not happening, though, is picking apart other peoples desires in this thread. If you want to have a "why" discussion, you can do so in the thread that discusses the general features for 2022 Model 3s:

I texted Tesla yesterday with a few questions. I got my answer this morning.
“Hello, we took a look and it does look like your vehicle has the Ryzen Chip, the lv lithium Ion battery, and the dual pane rear windows. We aren't able to check on your heated wiper until the vehicle actually arrives on site.”
My vin 171xxx
Happy dance here😎
Congrats!!!
Interesting, I haven't seen any dual-layer rear windows yet. Has anyone else?

New here from Atlanta GA

OD: 1/25
M3 LR White ext, Black int, 18” aero, NO fsd

Original EDD: March
I had a trade-in configured in the deal.

Earlier this week, the EDD updated to May (April 28-May 30)
Removed my trade, so not sure if it will make a difference.
From my reading of the thread and other places online only incomplete finances would have any impact. A set trade in would not.

In my view they assign a vehicle to you during your EDD or near it. You got a few days to get the finances resolved. If not you can put on hold and they will give you the next available matching config or the same if you are quick.

I texted Tesla yesterday with a few questions. I got my answer this morning.
“Hello, we took a look and it does look like your vehicle has the Ryzen Chip, the lv lithium Ion battery, and the dual pane rear windows. We aren't able to check on your heated wiper until the vehicle actually arrives on site.”
My vin 171xxx
Happy dance here😎
Pictures or dual pane rear didn’t happen 😎

Team blue here… I’m refreshing the Tesla app wayyyy too much in anticipation. Lol
I have been driving a blue Model 3 since 2018, and even with how common model 3s are in CA, I still dont see too many blue ones. I DO see model 3s (and now Ys) literally everywhere now, but the vast majority are white, grey or black (previously black was the free color). Both red and blue seem pretty rare.