Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
forgot to mention my 174XXX had both ryzen and lithium ion.

didn’t ask the SA about it at all (didn’t really care either way) but when he was showing me around the interface he went into the system list and showed me the ryzen — then commented how it was “kinda a big deal these days”.

he also wasn’t that surprised that i had never driven a tesla OR been in one (came from 20 years off audi only ownership). i wonder what percent of buyers fit that.

forgot to mention my 174XXX had both ryzen and lithium ion.

didn’t ask the SA about it at all (didn’t really care either way) but when he was showing me around the interface he went into the system list and showed me the ryzen — then commented how it was “kinda a big deal these days”.

he also wasn’t that surprised that i had never driven a tesla OR been in one (came from 20 years off audi only ownership). i wonder what percent of buyers fit that.
Curious if you considered the etron and why/why not given your history.

Now these changes seem comical, as if there really is some “precision” to these estimates. What does Tesla know today that was not known yesterday which warrants this latest EDD update? I worked as an Exec at Apple for years, and we never made so many shifts, if any, to a customer delivery date after a product was ordered.

OD: 12/22/21
EDD: Jan 29-Feb 29
EDD: Dec 29-31
Dec 28: reversed my ACH cash payment, released VIN and placed order on Hold
Jan 26: released Hold
Jan 27 EDD: Feb 4-Mar 4
Feb 4 EDD: Feb 8-Feb 22
Feb 9 EDD: Feb 10-24
Feb 11 EDD: Feb 15-Mar 15
Feb 13 EDD: Feb 15- Mar 1
Feb 16 EDD: Feb 17-Feb 28

M3LR/White/Black/18” Aero/no FSD. Live in the Bay Area, just up the road from Palo Alto.

Reactions: Mustangr