Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if you considered the etron and why/why not given your history.

cost, size (wanted something smaller), range, acceleration.

the fit and finish of audi is definitely superior but i really don’t have any complaints with the tesla so far. car feels just as solid and grounded as the audis i have owned.

My loan from Tesla financing just expired.
The new one is 2.74%. Previously it was 2.49%.
W t f

Anyway around this? I’ve started to look at outside parties but my pickup is this Saturday.
I got my VIN on Sunday, started DCU membership and loan application on Monday, had a rate of 1.74% approved Monday (could have gotten 1.24% if willing to direct deposit 100% of net paycheck), DCU FedEx'ed check to Tesla on Tues, it is scheduled to arrive today.

So...if you start the process NOW with DCU, Tesla should receive payment from them on Friday.

I got my VIN on Sunday, started DCU membership and loan application on Monday, had a rate of 1.74% approved Monday (could have gotten 1.24% if willing to direct deposit 100% of net paycheck), DCU FedEx'ed check to Tesla on Tues, it is scheduled to arrive today.

So...if you start the process NOW with DCU, Tesla should receive payment from them on Friday.
You sure it has to be 100% of paycheck?? I thought it just had to be a recurring direct deposit. Verbiage from the website: "How to Qualify: Add and maintain direct deposit (qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic credit of your payroll, retirement, Social Security, or other recurring monthly income)."

Just got pushed back.

Order Date: 12/27/21
Config: Long Range White/Black/Aero Wheels No FSD
Original EDD: February 22-March 22
Update on ??: March 15-March 31
Updated 2/15 - April 25-May 23
Almost same exact boat as you, see below. Try calling your SA (or if you’re like me and don’t have one your pickup location) and ask why the delay and if they see something different on their end. I was told they still see me getting a VIN in March but 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
2 month delay in my EDD:
OD 12/25, M3LR, MSM, Black, 19", No FSD, Orlando
Initial EDD: Feb 8 - Mar 8
Updated EDD (1/18): Mar 3 - Mar 31
Updated EDD yesterday: Apr 27 - May 27

I posted this on reddit yesterday as well and a user mentioned that it could've been because I never filled out the trade in info or hit decline. I declined it and called my pickup location to ask what's up. They said that on their end they still see me receiving a VIN in the first 2 weeks of March.

Reactions: Canine06
You sure it has to be 100% of paycheck?? I thought it just had to be a recurring direct deposit. Verbiage from the website: "How to Qualify: Add and maintain direct deposit (qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic credit of your payroll, retirement, Social Security, or other recurring monthly income)."
That's what the DCU rep told me. Of course, how would they truly know what 100% of my net is.... Regardless, it wasn't worth it to me

Reactions: jonjon09

You will likely need to refrain from bringing up DCU in this thread. There are other threads made specifically to discuss financing elsewhere on this forum.

This has probably been answered before, but I never received a text message from Tesla when I made my order. I'm not entirely sure how to get in touch with my SA if I have any questions
I didn't either this time around like I had for my previous 2 orders in 2019 and 2021. After a month of no communication since initial OD, I called the phone number listed for my local service center and was told I was not assigned a SA yet but the lady who I spoke to was able to provide more concrete dates than what my EDDs were showing so it's worth a shot. Not everyone gets that sort of info though I think I got lucky but they should at least be able to tell you if you have a SA or not.

Anyone else’s overview in the app look like this? Curious if my profile isn’t compete.
AF02F091-CE85-4D86-AE68-22DEB118E17B.jpeg

M3LR blk/blk, 18”, no fsd
OD 11/01, Chicagoland Area

“Estimated Jan 2022”
Initial EDD 12/03 - 12/27
11/25 - EDD 1/13 - 2/13
1/1 - EDD 2/16 - 3/16
2/4 - EDD 2/19 - 3/5
2/11 - VIN 173, EDD 2/24-2/27
2/16 - EDD changed to 2/20-2/26

Weird that it’s a bigger window now, granted both start and end are earlier. Still haven’t received an option to schedule the delivery. Payment not available. Haven’t uploaded proof of insurance yet as I was considering doing Tesla insurance which isn’t available until you schedule a delivery date.