Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big day over here in Alabama (pickup @ Kennesaw, Georgia)

Tesla home charger install day AND WOKE UP TO A VIN via SMS!

M3LR Silver/Black/Aero/No FSD

OD: 01/07/2022
01/07 EDD: 02/23 - 03/23
02/13 EDD: 03/03 - 03/17
02/18 VIN 179XXX
02/18 EDD: 03/06-03/10
Charger up and running on Wi-Fi!

Attachments

• IMG_3301.jpg
    IMG_3301.jpg
    906.5 KB · Views: 81
I’m also in ATL, ordered 1/9.

M3LR, Red/Blk, 18”, No FSD.

Window has been 2/26-3/26 forever.
Updates:

M3LR, Red/Blk,18”, No FSD, ATL

2/12 EDD 3/2-3/16
2/18 EDD 3/6-3/10
2/18 VIN F181XXX (!!!)

Feeling pretty lucky based on other folks experience, hope everyone gets their car soon!

Btw where can read about the differences/benefits of Ryzen relative to whatever was there before?

Reactions: Misslove_143
I got my VIN today. (F180XXX)

White exterior. Black interior. 18 in wheels. NO FSD.

Order date 11/2 (I didnt complete the other parts of app until January)
EDD kept changing but was Feb 28-March 14 as of last week
Today it changed to March 4-8 with a VIN number assigned

I had set payment option to cash but would like to finance it through DCU and maybe get Tesla to match it.

Do I just call them to chance payment to 3rd party financing?

And then do I need to fill in 3rd party financing info on the Tesla site?

I noticed I have a MVPA for cash in my Tesla account right now. Can I use this one when applying through DCU? Or do I wait for Tesla to draft a new MVPA with financing numbers in there? If I am financing the entire amount then would cash MVPA be fine to submit to DCU?

So my EDD is 3/2 - 3/5
I want to change the pickup location
Anyone had any experience with this.
Is it wise, can I even do it and will it delay anything
Not sure if anyone else replied to this as so many posts I can't keep up with it. In the event they haven't, I can relate my experience.

I moved the location for my Model S order to a different state about 1,000 miles away. For me it bumped my actually delivery out about a month from my original fairly narrow window for the EDD. Maybe if in the same general vicinity as your original order it might not be so bad.

With such a narrow range, usually you will get a VIN very soon. Yours happens to be the same exact range as ours. Which if it holds true, It will be only about 6-7 weeks from order to delivery which is pretty quick and not to have rejected VIN.

I had set payment option to cash but would like to finance it through DCU and maybe get Tesla to match it.

I noticed I have a MVPA for cash in my Tesla account right now. Can I use this one when applying through DCU? Or do I wait for Tesla to draft a new MVPA with financing numbers in there? If I am financing the entire amount then would cash MVPA be fine to submit to DCU?
Congrats on the VIN! Call Tesla and ask them to change to 3rd party financing and the MVPA will update once they do that. You'll need the updated MVPA to get past initial approval through 3rd party, they won't accept the one that says you are paying cash. Doubt Tesla will match any rates but GL!

Reactions: nanobeast

Congrats on the VIN! Call Tesla and ask them to change to 3rd party financing and the MVPA will update once they do that. You'll need the updated MVPA to get past initial approval through 3rd party, they won't accept the one that says you are paying cash. Doubt Tesla will match any rates but GL!

I think Tesla stopped rate-matching sometime last year? You can switch from Cash to Third-Party financing using the chat function on the Tesla website. I first got approved with my lender, then got financing switched in my account and then added details of the third-party-financing info in my Tesla account. I'm pretty sure the web-chat person couldn't generate an MVPA for me, but instead sent a request in the system for a Tesla agent to give me a phone call. That person then was able to get my MVPA generated; it details the cost breakdown of the vehicle (so: it includes the exact amount your lender will cover).

Reactions: nanobeast