Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey gang, has anyone taken delivery of an MSM M3 recently enough that you could post a photo of it? My order has been on hold so long that I've honestly forgotten what they look like in real life, having only the stock photo on my account page to look at while I wait.

Just need a fix, that's all. TIA. :)

Charger installed!
now I need my car

IMG_8395.HEIC.jpeg

Hey gang, has anyone taken delivery of an MSM M3 recently enough that you could post a photo of it? My order has been on hold so long that I've honestly forgotten what they look like in real life, having only the stock photo on my account page to look at while I wait.

Just need a fix, that's all. TIA. :)

Happy to oblige 😉 She arrived yesterday. Hope your waiting is rewarded (relatively) soon!

Attachments

• 8CB72CD9-CDEC-4F68-8278-8F5BF8B2BBDD.jpeg
    8CB72CD9-CDEC-4F68-8278-8F5BF8B2BBDD.jpeg
    494.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 75F96D22-BE76-4DBD-ABD2-BF849EF6B301.jpeg
    75F96D22-BE76-4DBD-ABD2-BF849EF6B301.jpeg
    861.1 KB · Views: 72
Can't say for sure that it made a difference but...

The last step for me was the the final payment which arrived yesterday morning. This morning I responded to the email where my SA had asked for images of the front of the check and FedEx info asking if there was any chance that I could schedule delivery now that everything was completed. I also responded to the text string that Tesla started asking various questions along the way with the same question. Within a couple of hours I got a call from Tesla asking me to schedule delivery. The Tesla app still hadn't updated letting me know that I could schedule delivery. It's quite possible that either my email or text prompted Tesla to call me to schedule.
Got a VIN today! 18XXX. EDD Mar 4 - Mar 8. Pickup: Cincinnati, OH. I'll ask tomorrow about the vehicle details(ryzen, battery etc.). Another 2 weeks without a car but relieved I can see the end of the road (provided no issues at delivery :p)
Got a VIN today! 18XXX. EDD Mar 4 - Mar 8. Pickup: Cincinnati, OH. I'll ask tomorrow about the vehicle details(ryzen, battery etc.). Another 2 weeks without a car but relieved I can see the end of the road (provided no issues at delivery :p)
Ill be picking up in Cincinnati as well. My OD is 1/25 MSM I can't wait!

I’ve been following this thread for about 2-3 months. My original order date was in December 2rd but changed from standard M3 to long range on January 6th. I had it on hold till April 10th but released the hold thinking everything should workout by first week of March but they assigned the vin.

Need help. I have a vin it was assigned 2 days ago. Delivery scheduled for March 1 to 4th. I want to delay the delivery/pick up date to around March 15th. Need ideas
You will need to call your service center...however I have a feeling they may not be willing to hold the car for almost 2 weeks for you and you may have to forfeit this car and they will assign you the next available one...