Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN (211XXX)!!!

Model 3 LR / Blue / Black / Sport / No FSD
Mesa, AZ

OD: 2/17
Initial EDD: May
The past 2 weeks it has jumped to 3/15-3/31.
Delivery Date: 3/22

Just out of curiosity for those who have recently taken delivery, what comes with the car in terms of accessories (ie. floor mats, charging cables, etc.)? They don’t seem to make that list very public and it seems to have changed a lot over the course of the past 2 years according to other forums.
That's awesome, congrats! I ordered 02/11 and keep checking the app / account frantically thinking I'm going to get a VIN any second. Lord beer me patience!
Congrats on VIN and DD! Hopefully, it’ll be minor and not delay DD. What area are you located?

Any other 2/12 ish OD folks start to get VINs and DDs? I’m not gonna make the Q1 cut off with my recent EDD of 5/3-5/31, but it’s nice to hear about others getting lucky.
I ordered 2/11 but still no VIN. Same exact EDD as yours. I'M GOING CRAZY OVER HERE!!!!

Reactions: Junior86
Model 3 Long Range/black paint/black interior/aero wheels/no FSD
Order Location: Southeastern United States
VIN Status: not assigned
Order Date: February 26, 2022
EDD 1: May (original EDD on order date)
EDD 2: March 18 - March 31 (updated on February 28)
EDD 3: May 19 - June 16 (updated on March 8)
EDD 4: March 29 - March 31 (updated March 13)
EDD 5: May 11 to June 15 (updated March 18)

No need. I think it does come with 14-50 adapter.
It does not! It comes with a standard 120V plug. I ordered a 14-50 adapter from Tesla for $45. I still need to get the electric work done to install the additional 50 amp circuit, run wire clear across the house (of course my circuit box had to be in the basement on the opposite corner from my garage), and install the 14-50 outlet. I got about 6 quotes ranging from $875 to $1600.

Reactions: Junior86 and JRP3
Model 3 Long Range/black paint/black interior/aero wheels/no FSD
Order Location: Southeastern United States
VIN Status: not assigned
Order Date: February 26, 2022
EDD 1: May (original EDD on order date)
EDD 2: March 18 - March 31 (updated on February 28)
EDD 3: May 19 - June 16 (updated on March 8)
EDD 4: March 29 - March 31 (updated March 13)
EDD 5: May 11 to June 15 (updated March 18)
wow that's a lot of movement

Worst case I’ll return it or gift it to another Tesla friend. But it sounds like they stopped giving out the 14-50 a year ago and now you only get the 110V. :/

I’ll let everyone know once I pick up the car.
Yeah, you only get the 110v connecter with the car. I ordered the 14-50 NEMA adapter a day ago and it arrives tomorrow. Found a guy locally to install a 14-50 outlet in my garage for $340 complete. So, for the foreseeable future, I'll be using the included charger instead of buying a wall mounted one.

to make that list very public and it seems to have changed a lot over the course of the past 2 years according to othe

It does not! It comes with a standard 120V plug. I ordered a 14-50 adapter from Tesla for $45. I still need to get the electric work done to install the additional 50 amp circuit, run wire clear across the house (of course my circuit box had to be in the basement on the opposite corner from my garage), and install the 14-50 outlet. I got about 6 quotes ranging from $875 to $1600.

I'm still trying to find an electrician to come out and give me a quote. All say too busy ... I bought my own hubbell? nema outlet. Bought the adapter as well.

Should be an easy install. I have a 200A breaker box on the outside of my garage -- only 3? things connected (HVAC, Oven and ?). Should be as simple as running the wire behind the breaker box to the inside wall....

Reactions: JRP3