Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated EDD

Order Date 03/15 M3LR MSM Black Interior 18 inch Aero No FSD EDD 06/04 - 07/16 - Florida
04/14 EDD 06/16-07/21
04/20 EDD 08/23-10/04 🤬
04/27 EDD 06/10 - 07/15....better
05/11 EDD 06-10 - 07/08
New to the forum just thought it was crazy. I have the same configuration, same order date, same EDDs (even same updates/days that it updates), and a pick up in west palm. Hoping we get our cars soon!

Got our vin this morning! Details in signature.

Interestingly, we went to test drive a Y yesterday and the SA there looked up our order and told us not to quote him on it because things change constantly esp with how crazy things are right now, but that we were scheduled to be matched with a vehicle tomorrow (i.e. today).

Also- last night we got a call from a live person confirming if we had a trade in. We told her no and she said something to the effect of “ok, it won’t be long now.” We got the trade in text the day after we were given a two week window at the end of April, but this was a live person calling to confirm.

Last edited:
My earliest delivery date is still 3 weeks out ... thinking of changing the exterior color from white to red. I always wanted a red car, but initially picked white because I'd heard paint color would not matter for resale value and I wasn't willing to lose $2k. Do you guys think making the switch would delay or move up my delivery? No VIN assigned yet.

What's been the usual flow once you get your VIN for those of you that have? I got mine Sunday and found out just by checking my app. No one has reached out and my SA didn't reply to my text asking if they could let me know where the car is.

My EDD is 5/22 - 5/26, so was curious when they usually reach out to set up a delivery?

Reactions: phishphan
Congrats! I feel my time is just around the corner. OD 2/23, EDD 5/16-6/13 for the same build. Granted I am in SoCal so likely there is a lot more people with orders than in Kentucky. Here's to all the mid and late Feb orders getting across the finish line by the end of May :)

Only took a day after my post for the EDD to update to 2-week window! Now 5/19 - 6/2

My change schedule has been roughly:
OD 2/23 - May 2 - June 2
~4/20 - Changed to Mid June to Mid July
~4/27 - 5/16-6/13
5/11 - 5/19-6/2

Did you hear about other quick experiences at this location? I hope everything will be fine for you and mine gets ready within a few days. Maybe you will see it.
No I haven't seen anyone in this forum pick up from lyndhurst. However a friend of mine had a 2 month EDD on his Y a year or two ago and he got a call 2 days later saying his car was ready to be picked up at the lyndhurst location as well.

My car arrived today at the service center with no issues, I'm already paid in full and will be picking it up friday.

Reactions: ILMMYP
@VickyG
Just found this, looks like 30 days and Tesla is supposed to take care of it.
@elyk864 thanks. Here I was trying to find videos on YouTube to explain this process and it seemed quite cumbersome, but thankfully that does not seem to be the case in AZ :)

What's been the usual flow once you get your VIN for those of you that have? I got mine Sunday and found out just by checking my app. No one has reached out and my SA didn't reply to my text asking if they could let me know where the car is.

My EDD is 5/22 - 5/26, so was curious when they usually reach out to set up a delivery?
For me I also did not get notified about my VIN, I opened the app and there it was. I waited 2 days and gave a call to the listed number to the local service center asking when I could expect to hear about scheduling a pick up. (they had no clue just said that the car rolled off the floor a couple days ago and would be in transit). Shortly after that I got a text to schedule pick up. (See my signature)

Edit: forgot to mention that I submitted full payment before asking when I could schedule delivery... Not sure if that makes a difference in timing but knowing they owe me a product at this point made me feel like I had the upper hand.