Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I would post some information about my order in case others have seen significant delays. Order was M3LR, silver metallic, aero wheels.

OD 2/7/22
EDD #4 Sep - Dec 2022

About 2 weeks ago my EDD was 5/17-22 - 6/22/22. Then it changed to essentially Q4 of 2022. It appears many people with ODD's much later than mine are getting VINs and cars. I have no idea why my delivery is pushed so late.

I thought I would post some information about my order in case others have seen significant delays. Order was M3LR, silver metallic, aero wheels.

OD 2/7/22
EDD #4 Sep - Dec 2022

About 2 weeks ago my EDD was 5/17-22 - 6/22/22. Then it changed to essentially Q4 of 2022. It appears many people with ODD's much later than mine are getting VINs and cars. I have no idea why my delivery is pushed so late.
It’s probably an error, but who knows for sure. But EDDs, like the weather in NY, if you wait a minute, it will change.

Reactions: jpaychek

OD 2/7/22
EDD #4 Sep - Dec 2022

It looks like choosing the M3 in either RWD or LR with the Aero wheels are pushed to an EDD of September - December. The wheels seem to be a good chunk of a reason why your EDD is far out. Big and different story when you choose the sport.

We are trying to purchase a Model 3, our second Tesla in 9 months. We are set to pick the car up tomorrow. This is the second most MISERABLE experience of our lives. The first was the first car purchased from Tesla. This is - hands down - one of the worst companies at customer I've ever dealt with.

• Informative
Reactions: Kitt9000

OD 2/7/22
EDD #4 Sep - Dec 2022

You must have some open tasks in your app. If you chose financing or trade-in you have to keep updating those. If your app shows the blue button and it says “Go To Account” you have tasks open. If it says “View” then I’m at a loss for you.

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394
You must have some open tasks in your app. If you chose financing or trade-in you have to keep updating those. If your app shows the blue button and it says “Go To Account” you have tasks open. If it says “View” then I’m at a loss for you.

Thanks - it says "View." I believe I did all the necessary tasks, as it's been stuck on "We'll notify you when it's time ton continue..." for some time. Perhaps it's the aero wheels as someone else mentioned. Oh well.

Good news -- I got a VIN yesterday and the car is scheduled to be picked up tomorrow. questions -
- Does the VIN 254XXX series have Matrix lights?
- Looking for financing options. Any recommendations on Tesla Finance vs other banks/Credit unions?

Thanks in advance!
I'm debating between Commonwealth and Starone. Both available to Bay Area residents. Both have good rates. Locked in 2.29 with StarOne.

• Love
Reactions: CEEV
Anyone else in the southeast? My Florida delivery date continues to get pushed each day (went from May 8-14 to May 9-15, then May 10-15, then May 11-15, now May 12-17) and I've heard the car is "in Alabama with about 200 other vehicles and they don't have enough trucks to deliver all the vehicles to the nearby states."

Seems like a strange rationale?
From my observation, I drove past two days I-880 this week. The Fremont Factory seems like shortage of delivery trucks to distribute the cars nation widely. I believe your guess is reasonable!!

Last edited:
Thanks - it says "View." I believe I did all the necessary tasks, as it's been stuck on "We'll notify you when it's time ton continue..." for some time. Perhaps it's the aero wheels as someone else mentioned. Oh well.
I'm stuck on that also as my car was delivered to the local service center missing a part (unnamed) and have been told it'll show up in a few weeks. Totally bummed.

Is this matrix lights? Looks like it? Delivery went smooth this morning. Was alot of buzz as many were picking up y's and 3's 10am at Toronto Lawrence.

Attachments

• 20220512_100714.jpg
    20220512_100714.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 112