Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
End of the day. No VIN in app or source code. Tomorrow is the first day of my two week EDD. Either a miracle is going to happen, or I'll get another EDD. Anyone else about to go into their EDD tomorrow?
You know I am AZ brotha, tomorrow also. Talked to Glendale this week and they felt confident it was coming in the next two weeks. I’m thinking we both get Vins tomorrow. After the suns game tonight I can use a pick me up.

Somebody I know found it by accident and it is open but I know they have sentry mode on in the cars because the headlights are blinking so I didn’t get too close and I honestly spent about a minute in a lot. Just enough to find my car
sentry mode is not on in the parked cars (i think). Gonna be a huge drain of battery and work for the staff to charge each vehicle every week or so. Mine was off when I took delivery.

sentry mode is not on in the parked cars (i think). Gonna be a huge drain of battery and work for the staff to charge each vehicle every week or so. Mine was off when I took delivery.
I thought it was strange that yesterday in Charlotte, NC they had 3-4 cars doing a light show and no one was around. I wasn't there long but they just continued to go on without anyone paying attention.

Reactions: jpaychek
GRADUATIION DAY !!! (YAAAAAAYYYYYY)

First of all.... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU ! to the awesome and lovely people around on this forum and wealth of info shared.

Secondly, as everyone who graduates says (literally) and I now know it and stand by that..... "WORTH THE WAIT !!!" :)

So the delivery details:
  • Overall delivery was good & smooth 👍
  • There was no time cruch or restriction as such, at least in this location they give the time you need to look around and validate
  • Today Mt.Kisco was packed with cars (mostly 3s & Ys)
  • Car details:
    • VIN = 246XXX
    • Matrix Headlights = ✅
    • Charging cable included = ✅
    • Tires = Michelin ✅
    • Panel gaps = None ✅ (at least to my eyes I was not able ot catch anything and did 3 or 4 rounds) (used TesBros checklist)
    • Any other issues = None ✅
Noticed a few performance model and those wheels on them are so cooooool, but on my way back where there were few road construction works and bad roads I instantly felt good for the 18" Aeros on my car 😄

Wishing all the good luck on quick and quality cars for everyone waiting !!!

View attachment 804388
That red looks siiiiick!!! 👍

First of all.... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU ! to the awesome and lovely people around on this forum and wealth of info shared.

Secondly, as everyone who graduates says (literally) and I now know it and stand by that..... "WORTH THE WAIT !!!" :)

So the delivery details:
  • There was no time cruch or restriction as such, at least in this location they give the time you need to look around and validate
  • Car details:
    • VIN = 246XXX
    • Matrix Headlights = ✅
    • Tires = Michelin ✅
    • Panel gaps = None ✅ (at least to my eyes I was not able ot catch anything and did 3 or 4 rounds) (used TesBros checklist)
Noticed a few performance model and those wheels on them are so cooooool, but on my way back where there were few road construction works and bad roads I instantly felt good for the 18" Aeros on my car 😄

View attachment 804388
Love the red color. Looks sleek!.

The Blue MSLR next to your car looks like my configuration. Did you happen to see a lot of Blue M3LR with all back and aero wheels?
Ordered 2/27 - EDD pushed to May29 to Jun 12

So the delivery details:
  • Car details:
    • VIN = 246XXX
    • Matrix Headlights = ✅
    • Tires = Michelin ✅

View attachment 804388

Quick glance at the order sheet on the website, I am next to get M3LR | Blue at Mt. Kisco. lol Only if everyone who orders a tesla are on this website and updates the order sheet!