Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we need to buy a J1772 to Tesla Charging Adapter 60 Amp / 250V AC or it's included?
Product page still says that it comes standard.

I’m running out of accessories to buy….
  • Jack pucks
  • Center console organizer
  • 3D Spyder floor mats
  • Wheel nut and hub covers
  • Screen protector
  • Roof sunshade
  • Rear seat pet protector
  • Performance foot pedals
Anything else I might be missing?
I keep posting the same post even if it's boring it's one that many don't mention.

As for accessories, I took this from one of my previous posts - The one many seem to overlook is the lock for J1772 adapter. You can find a lot of videos with people taking your charger cord out if you don't use the lock. Not to mention that they are dirt cheap. https://amzn.to/3vWDpJI

I’m running out of accessories to buy….
  • Jack pucks
  • Center console organizer
  • 3D Spyder floor mats
  • Wheel nut and hub covers
  • Screen protector
  • Roof sunshade
  • Rear seat pet protector
  • Performance foot pedals
Anything else I might be missing?
Yes, you forgot the swiveling screen mount that gives you 30 degrees right/left and 15 degrees up/down. It's great for glare and for your passenger to watch something on YouTube.

Reactions: M3Kat and jpaychek
So when you got your VIN did you get insurance asap or wait to closer to delivery?
I got insurance with Geico when I got my VIN. They issued an insurance card to me with an effective date matching the start of the pickup date window. If the car is not ready, I can move the start date out to match any time frame they give me. This way I show Tesla proof of insurance starting on the day of pickup.
I don’t know if its because I’m in Florida but I wasn’t required to provide proof of insurance on the Tesla, only that I had existing coverage on a vehicle. My SA told me I only need to prove I have existing insurance. But I’m covered both ways and don’t have to pay any money to Geico until I receive my Tesla.

Reactions: tapau
Yes, you forgot the swiveling screen mount that gives you 30 degrees right/left and 15 degrees up/down. It's great for glare and for your passenger to watch something on YouTube.
I got these seat back kick protectors coming Monday. I just dont want to be that crazy person of guests or family getting the seats all dirty and scuffed up. [Okay, right I'm that crazy person]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220520-190027_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220520-190027_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Tizzy
Bjørn Nyland of Teslabjorn just had his removed from his Model 3 because it pushes the screen towards the driver and blocks his view of his phone when it's on the charging pad.

Of course not. Another day, another bump in the EDD window….
Why is your OD in January and you don't have a car? This whole method of how they order and deliver cars makes no sense. They should be by the order number. If you look at a fast food place its time and order number. Why would your order in January be passed up by someone ordering in March and actually getting a car before your order. Adding a P or FSD, larger tires or other paint options shouldn't bring orders to the front of the line. IMO. The crazy thing is they are charging extra for some paint colors makes no sense? They use to charge for white and now its included.