Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, Vin assign n Georgia
Ok , I have been wait for 90 days and counting, and have been noticing a lot , have anyone noticed this too. It 3 month in a quarter, so the first month is to build a lot of cars, sent a few here and there , most out of USA etc, the second month is mostly east coast and some west coast. Then the last push to get the end of quarter push ,most it for west coast and some east coast. So the main focus Tesla is doing in a quarter, main focus is 1 month out of USA, 2 month east , 3 month west. No, I’m not saying that certain month goes to what area, some still will get it randomly here and there, but Tesla main push will focus more in that area more then other.

Reactions: TSLone and Greg-
Does anyone know if you can get a VIN in the source without a 4 day window? Or does the VIN show up in source the same time it switches to a 4 day window?
For me your latter is what happened for me. Just yesterday my SA text was you have a VIN. Then a few minutes later a new EDD of 5/25-5/27. This morning offering to set up appointment for pick up. So that part goes quickly it seems. I've been looking in source code and it hasn't shown up and yesterday I get a text. So not sure how that plays out.

Where do I go to update signature? sorry kinda new here and not familiar with this too much
5D0D5E62-8748-4B0B-8D47-5DF09783A4A2.jpeg

We’re here for you! Click on your profile then click on user settings. You’ll see the place to edit your signature.

Ok , I have been wait for 90 days and counting, and have been noticing a lot , have anyone noticed this too. It 3 month in a quarter, so the first month is to build a lot of cars, sent a few here and there , most out of USA etc, the second month is mostly east coast and some west coast. Then the last push to get the end of quarter push ,most it for west coast and some east coast. So the main focus Tesla is doing in a quarter, main focus is 1 month out of USA, 2 month east , 3 month west. No, I’m not saying that certain month goes to what area, some still will get it randomly here and there, but Tesla main push will focus more in that area more then other.
So kinda is the answer. For other models all bets are off. For the model 3tesla runs a production line 24/7. Elon musk has given multiple interviews where he says this. As such model 3s are always rolling off the line independently of the other models. This quarterly push and pull that is always discussed makes no sense. Why would tesla purposely slow down production especially with such a backlog. Also if tesla has a way to increase production why not do it all the time.

Reactions: AtomicPenguin