Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6’2”. I have to duck my head every time I get in because of a visible height difference between my Camry and the M3. I just think SUVs and maybe even pickup trucks work for my size. Might trade in the highlander for the Cybertruck sometime soon lol
Ah yeah, I have an 2021 Accord and the 3 is very similar (maybe a bit smaller, but not noticeably). I also have a 4Runner (just sold before after filling my tank for >$100 one more time), but don't drive it too often. I imagine if I was daily driving a larger car then it would be quite the adjustment.

That being said, I was one of the first Cybertruck pre-orders. Model 3 is a hold-me-over (since that truck was supposed to be here like 2 years ago haha!)

Ah yeah, I have an 2021 Accord and the 3 is very similar (maybe a bit smaller, but not noticeably). I also have a 4Runner (just sold before after filling my tank for >$100 one more time), but don't drive it too often. I imagine if I was daily driving a larger car then it would be quite the adjustment.

That being said, I was one of the first Cybertruck pre-orders. Model 3 is a hold-me-over (since that truck was supposed to be here like 2 years ago haha!)
My day to order the cybertruck will come, probably when I’m 40 or even 90 😎 Gotta start with the M3. Maybe I’ll make my way to the MX in a few years.

Hoping to take delivery later this month in SoCal. No VIN assigned yet.

OD 3/13/22 Original EDD: 5/2022, 2nd EDD: 5/25-7/6, 3rd EDD: 6/10-7/15 Current EDD: 6/12-7/10

First stop after delivery will be to get it tinted.

M3LR/ MSM/ Black/ 18” Aero/ No FSD/ OD 3/13
Exactly same config, EDD and possibly location as me, ordered 1 day earlier…good luck….

Reactions: at714
Hi is there an option in the Tesla Navigation to "Avoid Toll Roads"?
Yeah its somewhere in the settings
1654314986191.png

how many months is that for? I am showing 2.24 for 72 or 3.24 for 84

also, can everything be done online or do you have to go in? The closest one to me is over in Country Club Hills which is about 50 minutes or so, so not bad but if online that would be best :)
72 months. When I wrote this post, I didn't include the .25% rate reduction for auto payment. It will be 2.24 when I opt-in for that. Everything can be done online, they will FedEx you a check if you can't pick one up in one of their branches.

My wall connector is coming on Tuesday. I'm also unsure on what floor mats to get, Motor Trend or WeatherTech. Motor Trend works pretty well in my RAV4. I've been sitting on the same Aug - Sep EDD for a week now, no biggie for a 4/30 OD. But I'm hopeful that I get a 2-week in late June when these March orders are done. It looks like orders in the East are already at March 10-19, so that brings good amount of hope...unless an RWD order from 2021 cuts the line.
I can't tell you how much I really like the 3Dmaxpider floor mats from Teslarati and overall a great fit and nice material and doesn't slide although the fit of these floor mats are perfect and are nice and snug. They look like they are part of the car nothing compared to the little mats that came with the car. As for the WeatherTech, we have them in our ICE cars and although they hold up to spills and clean up they just don't look nice and its hard plastic. I have watched this YT video and was thinking WeatherTech but very happy I went with 3D maxpider.

Took delivery today, SF bay area. OD 3/9. Got my vin 5/29. vin was 273xxx
Got matrix headlights, ryzen chips and michelin tires!
Car was pretty much flawless, no gaps or paint issues etc... Talked to the SA and he said model 3s lately have been good.
Also, I originally accepted a trade in offer but changed my mind and called them on the morning of delivery day and they were able to cancel the trade in for me on the phone instantly. I also was able to change the delivery time to much later in the day without any issues.