Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I think I decided on going with Affinity Credit Union. Just started the loan application process and its pending. Crossing my fingers I get the lowest rate. I checked my score and I'm 770+ everywhere I look so I would think that is good enough for them :).

I am going for the 84 months at 2.86%, 72 at 2.61% just doesn't make sense to add almost $100/m for another year. My plan is to make more than the monthly and put it toward principal when I can so I can get it paid off in 4/5 years but take advantage of the lower payments when needed.

I have an appointment with my local Subaru shop (came from getting an offer off of KBB's website) and I will see what they say for trade in value. If its more than what they said and I don't have to mess with trying to sell it outright, its being sold right there lol. If not, its going on Facebook for 7K and see what I can get out of it.

Does anyone know if the $$ you request in the loan app is what they have to send? Or can you say, don't send that much I have XX extra now.

When filling out the app I did the total cost of the car minus the taxes. I have that in the bank right now, but I am not sure what I am going to get out of my car, so it could be 4-7K. If not I will just drop that down on it initially and put it toward the principal. But the lower payment amount from the 4-7K would be nice.

I thought those rates of Affinity were as of April - maybe they haven't increased the rates yet. I think you can do a lot better with the 7k from the Sabaru sale - if you can borrow money at 3% APR, take it.

yep state sales tax in IN is 7%

California's is even higher ...

I thought those rates of Affinity were as of April - maybe they haven't increased the rates yet. I think you can do a lot better with the 7k from the Sabaru sale - if you can borrow money at 3% APR, take it.

California's is even higher ...
Yeah they havent went up or went up only slightly since I started looking at them. So ima grab that if they approve me.

Rates and Yields as of 06/09/2022

Reactions: Hiline
I have the same specs, nice choice!!

I have the same specs, nice choice!!

I agree with this assessment. Tapping that button literally means you are ready to take delivery, so if there is a car ready to be delivered, they'll assign it to you with an early pickup. Sounds like in this case it is the same car that was assigned to you.
Please feel free to rant! This forum has been very therapeutic, giving me assurance, commiserating my pain, and providing a wealth of info on the process (Thanks T-J).
Ordered on May 21 and can't wait so I joined here to hopefully get pointers on the car and hopefully make new friends.
Welcome to the Tesla family! I ordered in May too with an EDD Sept/Oct. so I have a ways to go. This is an awesome site as I'm learning so much about the M3 and this unique ordering process. It's funny how I find myself getting excited for others when they get their VIN's and finally their vehicles. The wait time is real, the dates bounce back and forth like a ping pong ball, so be patient. 😉 Glad I found such a supportive group of friends!

We are in the same boat. I am one day behind you and picking up at the same location.
I got a text at 805p on the 9th to schedule my pick up. I was given three options. 06/16 - 06/18 so it was basically the last EDD i received of 06/12 - 06/16 and on par with the last update from my SA saying car should arrive on the 14th. You hear anything back yet?

Reactions: jpaychek and T-J-
And just like that…
3BA0F02E-17E5-41E7-9A4D-BD279F4561C9.jpeg