Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OD was 3/26
EDD: 7/19-8/26, it was 6/24-7/4
Live in Florida, anybody with similar date already have a VIN or different DD?
Anybody have good guess when I should really expect to finally receive it?
We have identical order dates and configs, and near identical EDDS. What was your original EDD you got after you ordered? Mine was 8/05-9/30, so I am not expecting the car to come before August, especially since based on last quarter probably not a ton of deliveries happening in July compared to August for us east coasters.

Reactions: Mr. Nuke
Does anyone recently have experience putting orders on hold? I somehow got a vin today (m3lr msm white) only 2 months after OD but I am not ready to take delivery due to moving. Should I open my order again 2 weeks/a week/3 days before the day I'm physically ready for delivery?

Does anyone recently have experience putting orders on hold? I somehow got a vin today (m3lr msm white) only 2 months after OD but I am not ready to take delivery due to moving. Should I open my order again 2 weeks/a week/3 days before the day I'm physically ready for delivery?
Reach out to your SA right away, tell them the circumstances, and see if they'll unmatch you from the VIN* and put a hold on the account. The answer to your second question somewhat depends on when you are actually moving, but I wouldn't remove a hold until you are actually in a position to take a car. Your spot in line will be saved regardless.

*You may also want to ask if placing a hold/ unmatching the VIN at this stage constitutes you rejecting a VIN in there eyes because their could be consequences down the road there.

Last edited:
Reactions: guerro
Toook delivery of my Tesla today!! Was a great experience there was no issues with the car. Also drives amazing as I expected. SA gave me a walk through on all the stuff very nice guy. Vehicle included mobile connector, matrix headlights. This car is fast. Like really fast. Overall amazing experienced besides the wait of course!! As you guys hear this all time, it is worth the wait!!!!

Toook delivery of my Tesla today!! Was a great experience there was no issues with the car. Also drives amazing as I expected. SA gave me a walk through on all the stuff very nice guy. Vehicle included mobile connector, matrix headlights. This car is fast. Like really fast. Overall amazing experienced besides the wait of course!! As you guys hear this all time, it is worth the wait!!!!
Congrats! What’s your VIN range if you don’t mind sharing?

Reactions: aahzun
I asked my SA about the headlights and was told mine does not have matrix headlights. It seems to just be really random on whether you get them or not?

Does anyone else know what all comes with an order placed 3/11? I know I still get the mobile charger. Does it come with floor mats? I assume frunk had no mats? What about phone charger? I think 2022’s now come with wireless charging pads for the center console now?

Reach out to your SA right away, tell them the circumstances, and see if they'll unmatch you from the VIN* and put a hold on the account. The answer to your second question somewhat depends on when you are actually moving, but I wouldn't remove a hold until you are actually in a position to take a car. Your spot in line will be saved regardless.

*You may also want to ask if placing a hold/ unmatching the VIN at this stage constitutes you rejecting a VIN in there eyes because their could be consequences down the road there.
Yea I already spoke to my SA and the vin was released. I will have to play the game...I'm thinking of opening my order again 3 days before I can take delivery just to be safe. I was already told my order may be canceled if I release another vin. It really sucks because my edd was pushed back to exactly when I could take delivery in a month and then I received a vin out of nowhere today. I never received the "june" text.

I asked my SA about the headlights and was told mine does not have matrix headlights. It seems to just be really random on whether you get them or not?

Does anyone else know what all comes with an order placed 3/11? I know I still get the mobile charger. Does it come with floor mats? I assume frunk had no mats? What about phone charger? I think 2022’s now come with wireless charging pads for the center console now?
Yes to floor mats (cheap carpet ones).
Yes, the center console has two charging pads, but it's very slow. Suggest getting USB C to phone to charge much faster.
No mat in frunk.
Yes to mobile charger and adapter.

We have identical order dates and configs, and near identical EDDS. What was your original EDD you got after you ordered? Mine was 8/05-9/30, so I am not expecting the car to come before August, especially since based on last quarter probably not a ton of deliveries happening in July compared to August for us east coasters.
I think original EDD was the Late June early July and then it got pushed back to late July -august. Then magically it got pushed up and then pushed back