Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in VA...where is this spreadsheet?

That is music to my ears!

I guess Tesla is trying to under promise and over deliver [pun intended] ;)

To save you from potential disappointment later, I’d like to point out that the quoted order lead time was for orders made in March-April this year. As far as lead time for orders made in July goes, it’s a total crapshoot. It could be shorter, or it could be longer, depending on supply and demand over the next few months.

I really wish you would just get your car already! I’m sure you are holding up my order!🤣😜
Yep, I‘m with you there!

I’ve already gone through my seven stages of Tesla ordering. I believe a lot of us experience this or something similar while we travel down this path. 😉😀

1st Stage: Initial idea/thoughts. (Influenced some by the wife’s purchase of a MY last summer) Lasted for months.
2nd Stage: Research (Youtube, etc).
3rd Stage: Back and forth trying to decide.
4th Stage: Decision and ordering.
5th Stage: Consideration to upgrade due to constant EDD pushbacks.
6th Stage: Rejection of upgrade thoughts and accessory ordering.
7th Stage: Realization and resignation that it is a lonnnnggg process but will eventually play out.

I honestly don't think the factory is open yet. The guy who does the flyover seems to do it once a week on Wednesday so next one would be 7/13 for an update. The few people getting vins are likely getting the few cars that were left from the push. The fact they are west coast deliveries also supports this. Has anyone east coast gotten a vin yet?

I honestly don't think the factory is open yet. The guy who does the flyover seems to do it once a week on Wednesday so next one would be 7/13 for an update. The few people getting vins are likely getting the few cars that were left from the push. The fact they are west coast deliveries also supports this. Has anyone east coast gotten a vin yet?
Tesla is also re-stocking the showrooms. They've started to offer test drives again.