Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date April 7th. EDD got pushed back 4 weeks in a row from June 21st-July 5th to now the window is August 2nd - August 16th. I ordered Model 3 LR blue, black interior, aero wheels, no fsd. About other orders like mine out there? Curious to see others EDD that ordered beginning of April.
My OD is 4/15 ...current EDD is 8/1-8/15...so very similar.

Reactions: Nfletcher
I’m confused… you say your OD is early June, but your signature says May… which one? And since I’m asking… what does level 2 installed mean? Maybe it is just all the acronyms… I had to go read that thread to make sure I was catching everything, so thanks for your help in clarifying! If you are a May 11 order (like your signature says) then you are very similar to me! I try to follow those who will hopefully be picking up the same time as me! Both east coast, both with upgrades, similar EDD and I thought similar OD but your Jun comment threw me off.
Hi Heather, sorry for the confusion the signature is correct 11 May. Level 2 is the wall connector that we recently installed. The delivery questions were not about the wait time but relative to paperwork required for Florida registration and if both need to be present to take delivery. The kind people here cleared have cleared up everything. I’m glad I came here. I am totally on track now.

Hi Heather, sorry for the confusion the signature is correct 11 May. Level 2 is the wall connector that we recently installed. The delivery questions were not about the wait time but relative to paperwork required for Florida registration and if both need to be present to take delivery. The kind people here cleared have cleared up everything. I’m glad I came here. I am totally on track now.
1657811165316.png

Wow! Am I glad I answered my phone just now!
I usually don't answer calls (read robo/political ads) that aren't in my contact list...but for some reason I decided to answer this one just now, and boy am I glad I did!
It was (missed his name) from Tesla checking in with me (not my SA) and talked to me for about 10 minutes filling me in on some good info, noting that I'm just about entering my latest DD window. I am going to be unavailable for 5 days right in the middle of my window and he reassured me that he and my SA would work around that or I can have it home delivered and my brother in law can take delivery for me and I'll still have my 100 miles to squawk any issues. After waiting so long that was a major concern for me.
Anyway, I hope to be reporting a VIN assignment and DD soon!
Keep the faith March orders!

I usually don't answer calls (read robo/political ads) that aren't in my contact list...but for some reason I decided to answer this one just now, and boy am I glad I did!
It was (missed his name) from Tesla checking in with me (not my SA) and talked to me for about 10 minutes filling me in on some good info, noting that I'm just about entering my latest DD window. I am going to be unavailable for 5 days right in the middle of my window and he reassured me that he and my SA would work around that or I can have it home delivered and my brother in law can take delivery for me and I'll still have my 100 miles to squawk any issues. After waiting so long that was a major concern for me.
Really good news. This home delivery, it was mentioned when I ordered, but not since. That would be super good for us. How is that arranged? Are there extra costs involved?

Wow you are so lucky! Thanks as I never answer my phone either - I will now. Saved again.
It came from a 725 area code, which is Nevada mainly Vegas area. So it was probably his personal cell.
My phone # must have been sold at some point because I just get so many calls from #'s that are the same first 6 digits as mine, and I get tons of robo and political calls. I've had my cell # for over 20 years so it's hard for me to give it up...

It came from a 725 area code, which is Nevada mainly Vegas area. So it was probably his personal cell.
My phone # must have been sold at some point because I just get so many calls from #'s that are the same first 6 digits as mine, and I get tons of robo and political calls. I've had my cell # for over 20 years so it's hard for me to give it up...
What service center is handling your home delivery?is it the one in tempe?

I’m out here losing faith. OD 3/19 & about to enter my 4 week window on Friday with no change. 😪 someone just put me out of my misery already
Same issue here as well. Just called Tesla and they still believe we will take delivery in the Jul/Aug time frame.
Update currently at 109 days and my EDD has not changed still at 7/20-8/24. On a side note getting my wall connector set up this weekend so that it is ready to go when I do get the car. Will update if I see any movement but congrats to the people that are getting movement and getting in a two week spot.
See above......Tesla still thinks the car will arrive within our window.
Yup Tesla is super nice! Not certain on your order but will see what happens! The COS folks are great..just ask on delivery and you should be fine...at least from my conversations.