Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to wait-list hell lol. I open my Tesla app every morning to check EDD, and surf these forums throughout the day.
Yeah, I’m not going to drive myself crazy. I’m more upset that I didn’t order 6 months ago when I got the idea. Then the first price increase happened, figured again no need to rush, then second price increase. Finally gave in, don’t like to think in hindsight, but I could’ve had it by now and had $5k more in my pocket for mods.

Welcome to another Jerseyan!! Congrats on ordering your Tesla. Great forum to learn from and commiserate with during the wait! 🤣😂🤣
Yeah I’ve already been lurking the forums for a while. Couldn’t justify getting the M3P with our awful roads in Nj, those 20” stand no chance. Hoping I don’t regret it though and the LR with acceleration boost will be enough.

Reactions: skiwhmts
Yeah I’ve already been lurking the forums for a while. Couldn’t justify getting the M3P with our awful roads in Nj, those 20” stand no chance. Hoping I don’t regret it though and the LR with acceleration boost will be enough.

Same here!! Our roads are absolutely terrible. I'm sure the LR will be more than enough. I'm on day 102 of waiting I believe and it's killing me lol.

For everyone still waiting. Are you planning to PPF any part of your vehicle immediately upon taking delivery?
IMMEDIATELY! Full front and tinting all the glass to include the front windshield.

WE have HORRIBLE roads here in the mountains and even on the highway. First thing we did with my wife's Macan S was to get the entire front PPFd.....Is is expensive, certainly. Is it worth it...for us it is! Especially with the construction that seems to always be going on.

Same here!! Our roads are absolutely terrible. I'm sure the LR will be more than enough. I'm on day 102 of waiting I believe and it's killing me lol.
I’m expecting 4 months. I have a 2020 Jeep gladiator that’s quoting at basically the same price I paid for it through trade in, so I’m not really stressing it. Can’t wait to be done with $100+ a week in gas though!

Reactions: Nfletcher
Pulled the trigger yesterday for prime day and ordered...well way too much crap!
The swivel mount, floor pads, brighter LED interior lights, matte CF spoiler and the 3 tray interior organizer....

Anyone find any good deals on a one piece matte CF dash trim? I've seen a couple for $150 but that seems pretty cheap, I don't want to go cheap with the $40 two piece one either...

Reactions: phaheem
Pulled the trigger yesterday for prime day and ordered...well way too much crap!
The swivel mount, floor pads, brighter LED interior lights, matte CF spoiler and the 3 tray interior organizer....

Anyone find any good deals on a one piece matte CF dash trim? I've seen a couple for $150 but that seems pretty cheap, I don't want to go cheap with the $40 two piece one either...
To be honest.....I would WAIT till you get the car. You MIGHT find that you like the way it is. Same thing we are doing.

Reactions: JB47394 and phaheem
To be honest.....I would WAIT till you get the car. You MIGHT find that you like the way it is. Same thing we are doing.
We were the same way. I'm still not sure what to think of the wood trim piece as I also like the CF look, but the things I knew we needed to have were all weather mats, mud flaps (get the Tesla ones, not the 3rd party), HomeLink, and the organizer trays for the center console.

We were the same way. I'm still not sure what to think of the wood trim piece as I also like the CF look, but the things I knew we needed to have were all weather mats, mud flaps (get the Tesla ones, not the 3rd party), HomeLink, and the organizer trays for the center console.
We got All weather mats months ago back in May. Mud flaps not sure we need YET. Homelink we passed on just because it is expensive and we can use the remote we already have for the garage doors. Is is worth paying for homelink? For us, not so much until we drive it for a bit.

Still passed on the center console stuff as we want to take the time to drive the car and see which one is best.

We did purchase the center cup holder insert on Prime day just because we both use different drink stuff.

Reactions: ElectricNerd