Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s going on everyone! Just ordered my M3 LR last week. Est delivery in early Nov-Dec as of now. Can’t wait though
It’s exciting in the beginning but the wait start to hit you and becomes hell don’t go to crazy on accessories right now waiting to you get closer to your EDD. Welcome and enjoy the ride I’m on day 110 just have to keep a positive mindset. Ask as many question as well.

Pulled the trigger yesterday for prime day and ordered...well way too much crap!
The swivel mount, floor pads, brighter LED interior lights, matte CF spoiler and the 3 tray interior organizer....

Anyone find any good deals on a one piece matte CF dash trim? I've seen a couple for $150 but that seems pretty cheap, I don't want to go cheap with the $40 two piece one either...
I bought the swivel too just waiting for my car to try it out 😂😂

We got All weather mats months ago back in May. Mud flaps not sure we need YET. Homelink we passed on just because it is expensive and we can use the remote we already have for the garage doors. Is is worth paying for homelink? For us, not so much until we drive it for a bit.

Still passed on the center console stuff as we want to take the time to drive the car and see which one is best.

We did purchase the center cup holder insert on Prime day just because we both use different drink stuff.
The HomeLink is definitely on the pricey side but remember the price from Tesla also includes the install from the mobile tech. What I like is it senses when we are close to home and pops up the option to open the garage door. I don't have this set, but it is possible to have it auto close the door as you are driving off.

We were the same way. I'm still not sure what to think of the wood trim piece as I also like the CF look, but the things I knew we needed to have were all weather mats, mud flaps (get the Tesla ones, not the 3rd party), HomeLink, and the organizer trays for the center console.
The Tesla mud flaps... Front only right? I ordered and didn't realize until I received them that it was front only!

Reactions: FLEO SJ
Today I did the reverse of what most people do here - I bought the wall charger months after delivery.

Had an electrician come today for a charger install assessment.
Found out later that they didn't provide the wall charger so I ran down to my local showroom to see if they had any - as luck would have it they had 1 left.
DSC_2325.JPG

Notes from my visit:
Looks like they aren't doing any deliveries - bays were empty and bare.
A couple of people were waiting/scheduling test drives.
Front desk had 1 person and there were 2 sales associates each helping out prospective buyers.
One of them looked dejected after they spec'd out a model Y - and the monthly payment came to CAD$1000 😭

Pulled the trigger yesterday for prime day and ordered...well way too much crap!
The swivel mount, floor pads, brighter LED interior lights, matte CF spoiler and the 3 tray interior organizer....

Anyone find any good deals on a one piece matte CF dash trim? I've seen a couple for $150 but that seems pretty cheap, I don't want to go cheap with the $40 two piece one either...
The hannshow one piece dash for around 150 is pretty solid from what I heard. Ordered it myself on Prime Day

Congrats. How did you equip your M3? Color, wheels?????
Went with grey, white interior (to speed up delivery a little) and aero wheels. I’m planning on wrapping it as soon as I take delivery, I’m narrowed down to like 3 colors and then going to do some research here and decide between bags/coil overs and try to find some cool JDM wheels so I still feel somewhat attached to that culture lol

• Love
Reactions: Guy Maughan