Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it's really concerning me that no one from March/April who are due cars are not getting VINs. Makes me wonder what's going on a tesla cause I see they are back in full production mode
I'm a little concerned as well It's still only mid July I'm holding out hope we see things really get rolling end of July. Otherwise I'm worried I'm somehow going to miss Q3 for east coast.

I'm a little concerned as well It's still only mid July I'm holding out hope we see things really get rolling end of July. Otherwise I'm worried I'm somehow going to miss Q3 for east coast.
I don't think we'll miss q3 but we may miss August if it stays that way. Everyone on the east coast who has an early August EDD needs to get a vin like this week to make that delivery date. It takes 2-3 weeks from shipping to ready to pickup. That's where I'm getting most nervous. Not only do they have to make these cars they still need to ship them too

I feel like they are going to fill up east coast order and really don’t care about order dates. Just really annoying
Yeah I agree except where are the vins. You get a vin when it's made not when it's shipped. So all of us east coaster without Vins means our cars don't even exists. Its one thing to be sitting on the lot waiting for the train

QUESTION: How are you all getting your updated EDD ranges? The T app still says "Sept - December", is there a way to drill down or find out more details?

M3LR, White/Black, 19" Sport rims, No FSD
OD: 5/27/22, 1st EDD was August - October, got pushed on 6/1 to September to December,

QUESTION: How are you all getting your updated EDD ranges? The T app still says "Sept - December", is there a way to drill down or find out more details?

M3LR, White/Black, 19" Sport rims, No FSD
OD: 5/27/22, 1st EDD was August - October, got pushed on 6/1 to September to December,
You haven’t completed all of your steps to fully submit your order. Select Cash and No Trade-In. You can modify those after you get your VIN. Once the App says “View” instead of “Go to Account” then you have actually submitted your order.

Graduation post! No major issues seen so far. Slight misalignment on rear door trim to quarter panel glass trim but doesn’t bother me enough to have them try to do anything about it.

Some dirt smudges on the interior that can easily wipe off so no big deal.

View attachment 829446
Congrats! You have been a top contributor to this thread so please check in once in a while even though you're officially out of the waiting room

For a 100% speculative guess, I wonder if Tesla is trying to catch up on SR orders right now? There has been a huge drought in SR VINs, but there have been a ton this quarter compared to the rest of the year. I have a hunch that the Shanghai lockdowns negatively impacted SR production since the batteries come from there. Everyone whining in this thread should go take a look at our SR friends, there are still people with August, Sept, Oct 2021 order dates who still do not have their car.

Reactions: Nfletcher and ZZ118
Affinity Federal Credit Union

FlyerDan here on the forums turned me onto them. Cheapest rates I have found so far. Still waiting for my loan to process. Hopefully it will be this week.
Do you need to live in New Jersey to join? Never done a CU before