Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. You probably got your quote a week before that and these 2 weeks price drop crazy. You can try repriced your car and i am sure it will drop 5%ish
It all depends where you live. Every local market is different. I live in Delaware and sold my 2014 Prius (hybrid) to Carvana for $20920 on 6/23. Out of curiosity, I submitted the same info tonight to Carvana and got a quote for $21404 for the same car. Hybrids are in demand in my area. Florida may be different. Try as many different car buying companies as you can and compare.

Ok so I just got the schedule your delivery text. I just got the text that the vehicle left Fremont today and the first pickup option in Innisfil (Toronto Ontario Canada area) is Thursday at 11am. Is there any chance that this car is getting from California to Toronto area, through the border, in only 2 days? I have options for Thursday, Friday or Saturday. I'm tempted to pick Saturday just because it gives the car the most time to get there..but frankly Thursday is way more convenient but it would suck to be stranded in Toronto for days waiting for the car the show up....
I am picking up from the Toronto location and received my delivery schedule text on the 12th. The earlier pickup appointment was Aug 23. I would schedule earliest delivery and then contact your SA as that may be an error.

Reactions: ColoradoMike
I’ve been browsing around here for a while but thought I’d throw in my .02

White, black interior, aero wheels, no fsd.
OD 6/6
EDD1 October to January 2023
EDD2 October 16- November 24
EDD3 September 11- October 16 and stayed there until this Monday when I got a text saying my car is ready for pickup and to finish my tasks and schedule a delivery date.

Vin is 325xxx, I’m located near Chicago.

I was a little apprehensive that the order came so fast, i texted my SA and wanted to confirm that this wasn’t someone else’s reject car and they replied “ This vehicle is directly from the Fremont factory and was assigned to you from that location.”

I have an appointment Friday evening at 7, in the mean time I’m scrambling to sell my car and secure financing. Good times!

OD 6/6
EDD3 September 11- October 16 and stayed there until this Monday when I got a text saying my car is ready for pickup and to finish my tasks and schedule a delivery date.

I was a little apprehensive that the order came so fast, i texted my SA and wanted to confirm that this wasn’t someone else’s reject car and they replied “ This vehicle is directly from the Fremont factory and was assigned to you from that location.”

I have an appointment Friday evening at 7, in the mean time I’m scrambling to sell my car and secure financing. Good times!
yeah so same here - same configuration and vin is 325xxx as well. Getting Saturday 10am. Got insurance done, other car sold so I think just bring the downpayment with me and good to go!

OD 6/6

They really like to hit you with that surprise delivery huh lol.

Reactions: HeatherW22

OD 6/6

OD 5/30 Libertyville IL and my EDD is still 9/2-10/4 smdh

When did you get your delivery date after your vin? I'm sitting here with an EDD of the 24th to the 28th and it's been 10 days since I got my vin no delivery date yet.
Got vin on 30 Jun, leaving factory notification on 1 Aug, delivery text and email on 12 Aug, picked earliest date. I am East Coast though.

Got vin on 30 Jun, leaving factory notification on 1 Aug, delivery text and email on 12 Aug, picked earliest date. I am East Coast though.
Be sure to check your paint quality....I would be curious to know if you have holograms like I have. I am trying to see if it a local problem or something from the factor. Thanks!!!!

Trust me though you will love your car!