Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Graduation day!

Car is beautiful, zero issues that I could find. Car has matrix headlights, Michelin tires, mobile charger and adapter, front license plate bracket, model 3 plate frame.

I was more nervous than excited to pick this thing up considering it was available a month before my earliest EDD. The SA had no input on why that could be, possible financing issues with other buyer or just a flat out canceled order. I can’t find any defects at the moment that would warrant a denial of delivery, so I suppose I came out ahead here.

I’m just sitting in my garage playing with all the settings I’ve only seen 100s of videos of.

Have a good night
2C32A3A0-723B-4DC4-B6D6-B1BFDDF9E7E5.jpeg

Graduation day!

Car is beautiful, zero issues that I could find. Car has matrix headlights, Michelin tires, mobile charger and adapter, front license plate bracket, model 3 plate frame.

I was more nervous than excited to pick this thing up considering it was available a month before my earliest EDD. The SA had no input on why that could be, possible financing issues with other buyer or just a flat out canceled order. I can’t find any defects at the moment that would warrant a denial of delivery, so I suppose I came out ahead here.

I’m just sitting in my garage playing with all the settings I’ve only seen 100s of videos of.

Have a good night View attachment 842902
Congrats she looks great! What kind of cord is that?

Reactions: Mythbredor
i love how months ago people were posting if they got matrix headlights and ryzen now were posting if they got a license frame , mobile charger
etc whats next to not be included glovebox? LOL
Yeah it's pretty funny but also ngl kinda scary. The longer I wait to for my car the more I wonder what else is gonna be missing lmao

ODD 05/23
1st EDD Aug-Nov
2nd EDD Sep-Dec
3rd EDD Aug-Nov
4th EDD Aug.14~Aug.28
5th EDD Aug.15~Aug.28
6th EDD (08/16) Aug.19~Aug.29
7th EDD (08/20) Aug.23~Sep.05
M3LR
Deep Blue Metallic, 19'' Sport Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
no FSD
Southern California

ODD 05/23
1st EDD Aug-Nov
2nd EDD Sep-Dec
3rd EDD Aug-Nov
4th EDD Aug.14~Aug.28
5th EDD Aug.15~Aug.28
7th EDD (08/20) Aug.23
ODD 05/23
1st EDD Aug-Nov
2nd EDD Sep-Dec
3rd EDD Aug-Nov
4th EDD Aug.14~Aug.28
5th EDD Aug.15~Aug.28

Updated today (8/16)

6th EDD Aug.19~Aug.29

Pushing to the next year? Hopefully not.

M3LR
Deep Blue Metallic, 19'' Sport Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
no FSD
Southern California

ODD 05/23
1st EDD Aug-Nov
2nd EDD Sep-Dec
3rd EDD Aug-Nov
4th EDD Aug.14~Aug.28
5th EDD Aug.15~Aug.28