Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure if my first post went thru 🫠. Got my VIN this morning 341XXX! New EDD 8/24-8/28. I’m in LA area. Asking to upload insurance info. Once these task are done is it a possibility the date will change again?
Whoo-Hoo! That's AWESOME! Got my VIN last Friday and EDD doesn't typically change. This morning I received a text message letting me know that my 3 just departed the factory..."Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment." Finally!!!

For all of those worked up about the headlights, it was dark last night and they are not easy to tell. From what it looks like, Matrix headlights, Michelin tires, charging cable, and license plate holder. @Cho22 @Santorini2 The headlights are not that much different than my last Tesla. If you guys are that worked up about them, that's fine. I'd rather have an extra charging cable.

Attachments

• IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1292.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 70
Been lurking here the last few days because I was getting close to me EDD and finally this morning I got the magical text saying to schedule your tentative delivery!

OD May 30, 2022
Blue
Black Interior
Aero Wheels

Original edd was November 30 - January 28 which quickly changed to Aug 29 - Oct 10 early in june and didn't change much over the summer.

Late July it updated slightly to August 31 - September 28
About a week later (early august) it updated to August 22 - September 5!

August 14 I got my first 5 day window of August 28 - September 1
On August 16 I received the "departed from our factory!" text!

Yesterday it moved up to August 22 - August 26, and finally this morning I got the big text to schedule delivery which is now set for August 26!
Also received my VIN today of 332xxx

Only 5 more restless sleeps, can't wait!

For all of those worked up about the headlights, it was dark last night and they are not easy to tell. From what it looks like, Matrix headlights, Michelin tires, charging cable, and license plate holder. @Cho22 @Santorini2 The headlights are not that much different than my last Tesla. If you guys are that worked up about them, that's fine. I'd rather have an extra charging cable.
Not worked up just curious sorry if it came off that way :) congrats on your ride!

I just got my first EDD which happens to be a two week window: 8/25-9/8
Could anyone advise me how to check if I have vin assigned? Pretty sure this might be a glitch though because of my fairly early OD.

Follow these instructions, and you should find it.

• Helpful
Reactions: JB47394
I just got my first EDD which happens to be a two week window: 8/25-9/8
Could anyone advise me how to check if I have vin assigned? Pretty sure this might be a glitch though because of my fairly early OD.
Using a computer login to your Tesla account and click on Manage for your order. From there in the browser menu look for “page source” or “view page source” (depending on which browser).

Search for “insurancef” and you will see just below or beside “vin”: null if not assigned or “vin”:”5YJxxxxx” if it’s assigned

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394