Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A good addition to this for people who want a car NOW, is Tesla will sell every demo car in the fleet if they need it to make quarterly numbers. People definitely have mixed feelings about these cars, but they do have less miles than a standard used M3 and get someone into a car a few months earlier than their ordered one.
And Tesla usually discounts their demo cars, so you’ll pay less than practically anywhere else you can buy a used Tesla (e.g., Carmax, Carvana, third party dealer where they typically sell used Teslas for more than new MSRP)

• Informative
Reactions: guerro and JB47394
VIN has been assigned today (9/1) which starts with 348. Is it coming with the matrix headlights?

I am not sure if I should take it as I leased a MINI a month ago. Probably I should either sell it or do early return mine after a month🤣.

The problem of return is that BMW financing does not allow purchase from 3rd party banks, so I have to return it to MINI dealership.

FYI, OD is 6/8, White/White/18", No EAP, FSD, in East PA. Now the window is 9/15 to 9/19.

Reactions: guerro and ZZ118
EDD just changed from Sept 12-26 to DEC 2022. Hoping it changes back as last time I had a month range it changed back to a date range within a few days.
All these December 2022 EDD changes sound like the crazy pushouts that we've seen in prior quarters. Folks would be relaxing with their EDD approaching and then Tesla hits people with an EDD months farther out. Then, after a week or two, they come back to where they were.

All these December 2022 EDD changes sound like the crazy pushouts that we've seen in prior quarters. Folks would be relaxing with their EDD approaching and then Tesla hits people with an EDD months farther out. Then, after a week or two, they come back to where they were.
Yeah, and alot of these Dec.22 are outside CA. All the CA EDDs have stayed the same, mine included, so far.

Reactions: guerro and JB47394