Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Center console organizers and cup holder adapter are pretty essential.

My list:

-Center console organizers
-Cup holder adapter
-"Open" stickers for door
-J1772 Charger Adapter Lock
-Spigen Gloss Screen Protector
-Wheel Center Cap and lugnut caps
-Aftermarket Aluminum Skid Plate
-Slipno bumper protector
-3D Maxpider Floor mats
-Rear Underseat Air Vent Cover
-Center Console Armrest Organizer
-Autotech Sunshade
-SSD HD for tesla Cam
-Carwiner Jack Pads
Which company did you order the skip plate from?

It seems that a number of us were thrown into the December 2022 EDD parking lot a few days ago. I’m curious if anyone who was placed into this group has since seen an updated EDD and if so, what is the new EDD?

BTW, I hope the software engineers developing FSD aren’t the same folks providing the EDDs!

My original EDD was January-April 2023. On Wednesday, it updated to December 2022. Today, I woke up and it says September 24-October 8.

White exterior, black interior, Aeros, basic autopilot.

Huntersville, NC
Model 3 LR Midnight Silver 18" Aero;
OD: 4/28/2022;
EDD 1; Before clicking purchase: Sept - Dec?
EDD 2; Just after order: Sept 1 - Oct 18
EDD 3: Aug 31 - Oct 11
EDD4: Aug 27 - Oct 1
EDD5: Aug 29 - Sep 27
EDD6: Aug26 - Sep7
Delivery: Sep 2 (127 days)

VIN: 333

My order date was the first official day after the Mobile Charger was no longer included, however, it did have a charger and adapter in the trunk.
Matrix Headlights.

Minor Hiccup: My trade-in was meant to result in cash back. Trade-In and Financing agreements changed overnight the night before delivery, applying entire trade-in value, changing the financing amount and monthly payment, etc... All of this was changed in the app, and the previous that I had agreed to was just gone. Was a bit of a headache re-explaining everything, and getting it back to what I had agreed to.

So; Take ScreenShots of all of your agreements in the app!

One last tip: I read online that the 30 Day Trial of Premium Connectivity was no more, so I purchased it at the end of my inspection, only to find a message later that I had a 30 Day Trial available. Check your messages in the Telsa App prior to purchasing.

Good Luck to everyone else waiting!

View attachment 848528
About your trade in. Did you still owe something? Because they accepted my trade in and i received a text to confirm it. But it still says pending on the app. Once I checked my financing it has what they offered me for my trade in. I still owe on it though. We're you in a similar situation?

Yep. Everything was completed. Never had an option to schedule a date. Reached out to SA by text. I received the following reply: It looks like there may have been an issue with that VIN number, which is why it was removed. I have reached out to our factory team for clarification and will provide an update as soon as I hear back.

My estimated delivery still says 8/31 to 9/4. I feel like thats not going to happen.
Update on my situation. Today I woke up to a new 350xxx VIN and a new EDD of 9/15 to 9/21. Still waiting to hear back from SA. I hope things start to go better.

Guys I need help so if I edit the aero wheels to the sport wheels, does my date get pushed back. So far it’s December 2022 but if I change it will it get pushed back even more?
Tesla has a weird habit of pushing out a whole bunch of orders by quite a bit in the middle of each quarter. Then, after a week or two, they bring them right back again. So if you had an EDD well before December 2022 and it was recently pushed out to that date, expect it to come back.

Regardless, changing your wheel selection shouldn't change your timing.

If you could update your forum signature to show your order details as you see other people doing, it would help us to better understand your situation.

Huntersville, NC
Model 3 LR Midnight Silver 18" Aero;
OD: 4/28/2022;
EDD 1; Before clicking purchase: Sept - Dec?
EDD 2; Just after order: Sept 1 - Oct 18
EDD 3: Aug 31 - Oct 11
EDD4: Aug 27 - Oct 1
EDD5: Aug 29 - Sep 27
EDD6: Aug26 - Sep7
Delivery: Sep 2 (127 days)

VIN: 333

My order date was the first official day after the Mobile Charger was no longer included, however, it did have a charger and adapter in the trunk.
Matrix Headlights.

Minor Hiccup: My trade-in was meant to result in cash back. Trade-In and Financing agreements changed overnight the night before delivery, applying entire trade-in value, changing the financing amount and monthly payment, etc... All of this was changed in the app, and the previous that I had agreed to was just gone. Was a bit of a headache re-explaining everything, and getting it back to what I had agreed to.

So; Take ScreenShots of all of your agreements in the app!

One last tip: I read online that the 30 Day Trial of Premium Connectivity was no more, so I purchased it at the end of my inspection, only to find a message later that I had a 30 Day Trial available. Check your messages in the Telsa App prior to purchasing.

Good Luck to everyone else waiting!

View attachment 848528
are those the center wheel caps from tesla with some red paint or did you get them somewhere else? they look pretty good.

this happened to me exactly. i havent thought about it until your post. i opened mine and had no plastic packacking just a cable in the bag. looks kinda worn... i havent tried it still waiting on car but now i am curious if it was used. looks just like yours with smudges
Just checked mine and see the same light scratches and markings. It too arrived as you described - just with a label slapped on the original box.

Picked up my M3LR yesterday! couple of hiccups that resulted in the delivery being a 3 hour experience. Car was perfect other than some minor paint scuff/damage on the driver side door sill from what looked like work boots hitting the side when stepping out of the car. SA said they will fix it and scheduled a service date. No mobile charger for me sadly.
Reason for the delay, and I'm sure everyone checks this when signing documents, the MVPA had the correct numbers and price for the car, but the financing agreement showed a $2200 higher price of the car and a higher monthly payment. The SA had to redraft every thing and had to go back and forth with their finance people and they seemed short of staff at the front desk.
Now to order a few accessories :))

Picked up my M3LR yesterday! couple of hiccups that resulted in the delivery being a 3 hour experience. Car was perfect other than some minor paint scuff/damage on the driver side door sill from what looked like work boots hitting the side when stepping out of the car. SA said they will fix it and scheduled a service date. No mobile charger for me sadly.
Reason for the delay, and I'm sure everyone checks this when signing documents, the MVPA had the correct numbers and price for the car, but the financing agreement showed a $2200 higher price of the car and a higher monthly payment. The SA had to redraft every thing and had to go back and forth with their finance people and they seemed short of staff at the front desk.
Now to order a few accessories :))
Congrats! Also when you say no mobile charger, did you not even get the NEMA 5-15 standard charger as well?

Reactions: DrivebyVolts
Congrats! Also when you say no mobile charger, did you not even get the NEMA 5-15 standard charger as well?
No one gets them anymore, That is what they said.

You get a J1772 to Tesla plug adapter and that’s it. I know this as I picked my car on Tuesday.
4F881EB2-2B00-4181-9B61-A02EE7DC1B39.jpeg

So what kind of updated information where you able to get if you don't mind sharing?
Cars headed to Jersey and Northeast DO NOT get unloaded from the auto rack trains and trucked in from Chicago. They ride the rails all the way to Jersey and get unloaded in North Jersey. At least that's the case as of now. My car is stuck in a rail yard in North Jersey with no way to get it to Princeton. "Delays in the rail yard" is all I'm being told. I think it's trucking related, but not entirely sure. They got the car all the way across the country, coast to coast, and now they can't move it within the state. No ETA. Two delivery dates have fallen through and when I got prompted to set up a third, I nearly lost it. How can I set up a delivery date with no ETA? I just said call me when it's ready, just too frustrated of a delivery experience to be any more involved than that. Ordering was fantastic and totally transparent. But delivery logistics are totally screwed up near me at the present time and the local dealer knows nothing, other than my car is supposed to get delivered there, but no idea when.