Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
307446822_793000375370920_969997851693373472_n.jpeg

Finally -- picked Midnight up on 9/21. The Tesla SA made me accept delivery prior to inspection, but oh well. I did not find anything wrong with it after spending time viewing it outside. No panel gaps issue. Couple of marks on the seat, but I was able to clean it when I got home. Immediately went home and swapped out the aero wheel covers for the matte black Mayde wheel covers, blacked out the emblems, made a tint appointment (aiming for 20% ceramic), installed glass screen protector, added in USB docking station in the center console, 3D printed mats and that's about it. After my tint, I'll be done....for now.

View attachment 856067

Finally -- picked Midnight up on 9/21. The Tesla SA made me accept delivery prior to inspection, but oh well. I did not find anything wrong with it after spending time viewing it outside. No panel gaps issue. Couple of marks on the seat, but I was able to clean it when I got home. Immediately went home and swapped out the aero wheel covers for the matte black Mayde wheel covers, blacked out the emblems, made a tint appointment (aiming for 20% ceramic), installed glass screen protector, added in USB docking station in the center console, 3D printed mats and that's about it. After my tint, I'll be done....for now.
Just as a heads up to others, I think you can tell the SA you want to inspect before accepting. You have every right to.

Also, my SA actually unlocked my car for me to inspect both inside and outside before I accepted. He did it right from his laptop.

Just as a heads up to others, I think you can tell the SA you want to inspect before accepting. You have every right to.

Also, my SA actually unlocked my car for me to inspect both inside and outside before I accepted. He did it right from his laptop.
That was the case with my delivery. I arrived an hour early to my appointment and my SA had no problem unlocking the car from her computer and letting me inspect inside and out for as long as I needed. Granted, it wasn't a busy delivery day, but I'd have insisted even if it was.

As soon as I was satisfied and had my list of fiddly cleaning issues taken care of and a tiny paint defect noted, I handed over an official check and hit accept delivery on my app.

View attachment 856067

LOL. There is ZERO chance a SA is going to get me to accept delivery before inspection. I would tell them where to stick it.

View attachment 856067

anymore pictures you have of the wheel caps? been debating on getting these in matte black or glossy cant decide. looks awesome congrats!

Hi all...sorry for the double post.
My home delivery is scheduled for late 9/26 Monday 4-8pm.
Just spoke with my credit union and they want to know where to send the payment, which will happen on Monday morning because of the weekend.
Does anyone know where the payment should be sent or will that magically appear in my app under the Review Agreements and Accept Delivery tabs?
Could not get through to Tesla on the phone at all today...
Thx...

Update: Found a White / White M3LR No FSD Aero Wheels in existing inventory in Sacramento. I bit the bullet and purchased it. Hoping the car was a clean reject -- VIN 364XXX

EDD is Sept 25-Oct 4 (but most likely very soon) :)
Woo hoo! Congrats! I bet with raising interest rates and new tax credit coming, it was a probably a finance fall through or cold feet.

• Love
Reactions: te$la415 and Cho22
Update: Found a White / White M3LR No FSD Aero Wheels in existing inventory in Sacramento. I bit the bullet and purchased it. Hoping the car was a clean reject -- VIN 364XXX

EDD is Sept 25-Oct 4 (but most likely very soon) :)
Most likely a reject due to finance or lost interest in car/can’t transfer reservation! I did the same as you. Ordered on site on a tuesday and picked up on a thursday! Loan was approved and ready in 2 days with a 2.64% rate