Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do it. It’s literally new cars waiting to be bought. These cars in existing inventory were basically people who cancelled their orders. When I bought mine, my car was still in transit from Fremont. My VIN is proof of that as it is 364xxx which is really new.

Instead of driving yourself crazy waiting on EDDs, just get a car from there in the existing inventory and get your car in a few days. Fair warning though, wherever it says the pick up location is for those cars in the inventory is where you have to actually pick it up. They will NOT change location or reroute for you
i just may! im giving it a day to see if another specs/color pops ups sadly there's only 1 by me where they will allow me to register it in nj

Reactions: Cho22
Weeeeell.. Tesla at it again -- Just got a text from SA saying delivery is delayed until the 28th, Wednesday because the car hasnt arrived yet. Does it really take 2-3 days to go from Fremont to Sacramento?? 🤔🤔 It's extremely frustrating because I had the whole day planned out to pick up tmw and now they pull this. Now I will have to call off work to get it wednesday ugh
That sounds about right. I got a call the day before delivery, saying the car hadn't arrived yet either. I had already booked my hotel and flight to Dallas (nearest service center). After emphatically explaining to them that was unacceptable, they bumped me to the front of the line with only a 2 hour delay of my original delivery time.

That sounds about right. I got a call the day before delivery, saying the car hadn't arrived yet either. I had already booked my hotel and flight to Dallas (nearest service center). After emphatically explaining to them that was unacceptable, they bumped me to the front of the line with only a 2 hour delay of my original delivery time.
I would be pretty upset in your case. Flights can’t be refunded. Glad to hear you got it worked out

Reactions: cmy4x4
if i order a new existing inventory car that has self driving, after i purchase can i take that option off and lower the price of the car if i don't want it?
Not "after purchase". Speak to your SA about what you're after and see if they will remove the FSD from the inventory vehicle prior to starting the process. I recall Tesla being willing to do this 10 months ago, but I haven't heard of anyone buying from inventory since then.

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 9.21.55 PM.png

Some Long Range AWDs available in Raleigh and Charlotte, if anyone is looking for a quick turnaround.

Last edited: