Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 LR Reservation|VIN Assigned|EDD Feb12-18

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 LR Reservation VIN Assigned Estimated Delivery Feb 12-18 available for sale in Colorado.
Expecting $2000 includes $250 order fee.
Note that it is October 2021 pricing which is $2000 lower than current pricing.
LR with Blue color
1644167432289.png

1644167504164.png

Hi All,
Finally, my order got cancelled due to the policy requirements are not met.
Long story Short-->I got this order transferred from my friend who wants to cancel the order or transfer if possible.
I got all account transfers and address for delivery everything got changed and VIN assigned last week.
Then this week 4 days ago, Tesla rep called me and told me that the order is cancelling due to the policy violations.
He also told that we are not catching up lot of order transfers in the list that are in scope of cancelling by tracking all the transfers which is voiding the policy. No refunds will be provided to original order owner or current order owners.

I surprised, but not keen on taking the delivery any how.
I should see these surprises in the future for these kind of order transfers.

Finally, I finalized 2018 M3 LR RWD with 100k miles on it for better deal with private sale.
Includes below.
Metallic Grey
20" Sports Wheels
Enhanced Autopilot with Autopilot 2.5 Computer
Premium Connectivity Included.

I am going fly to Pick up the car and will update soon.

Hi All,
Long story Short-->I got this order transferred from my friend who wants to cancel the order or transfer if possible.
I got all account transfers and address for delivery everything got changed and VIN assigned last week.
Then this week 4 days ago, Tesla rep called me and told me that the order is cancelling due to the policy violations.
He also told that we are not catching up lot of order transfers in the list that are in scope of cancelling by tracking all the transfers which is voiding the policy. No refunds will be provided to original order owner or current order owners.

Finally, I finalized 2018 M3 LR RWD with 100k miles on it for better deal with private sale.
Includes below.
Metallic Grey
20" Sports Wheels

Glad you got a deal. Did you lose out on $250? I assume Tesla does not like transfers like this?

Hi All,

Includes below.
Metallic Grey
20" Sports Wheels

Sending PM. Need more details on this.

I read some articles that Tesla was going to start canceling orders that are transferred. The "black market" of order transfers on TMC is a noted reason why. At this point I would strongly encourage folk not to pay for an order transfer. Seems like too much risk at the moment.